ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the f**k has A18XHO done to my car?!?!?!?!?

Can you only get black bra's ?

Reckon it wouldn't look quite a sh!t if it was the same colour as the car.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea its a style thing, where i want to stand out from the crowd.

Dont care if its 'euro only'... pfffffft. dont care.

as for the wiper things, they're off

Mk4 .:R32
Re: What the f**k has A18XHO done to my car?!?!?!?!?

Yea before and after here it comes

DSC02798.jpg

Looks mint* with the bra on.

*mint = poo pants

255 V6 Black Gold
this thing about the stone chips

when are you ever going to enjoy the "stone chip free" bonnet if its always on.

its like them that permanantly have one of them stupid car seat covers on. When will they enjoy the lovely new seat they have kept? its pointless.

i would loose it, it looks rubbish as well if you ask me.

lowering wise, its a massive improvement.

ph quick

Think we all agree the bra looks s**t :D

Yep....

I also think its not worth spending anymore money on that car, just drive it save your money for a better car, you will look back in the future and pity the fool that you've been...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I like the look of it, and it isn't on all the time, i do take it off u know, coz i do get worried about paint damage coz of the moisture it collects.

My car, my rules.

172 mk2 Iceberg
Looks better lowered........

My current insurance wont cover lowering ...

PS If you like the bra get on with it........ you could just paint the front of the bonnet with under coat ?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

The bra is more of a style thing, Like the tassles JDM cars have hangingfromn their mirror etc.

Its a specific euro mod, That on the right car can really make it, But as said, You are not euro enough to warrent one.

People who say they have them to stop stonechips are talking utter b****cks, Its a style thing, Nothing more.

Euro enough ? .... It looks like Darth Vaders cod piece lmao.

Clio's
Bra looks stupid as do the badges. the alloys look a bit random aswell but what the hell have you done that to your wing mirros for?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I like the look of it, and it isn't on all the time, i do take it off u know, coz i do get worried about paint damage coz of the moisture it collects.

My car, my rules.

In all seriousness m8, I'd be more worried about your own point above, than anything that stone chips could do.

And your car isn't black. Try owning a black car and then wax it. One or two stone chips suddenly become dozens! ;)

D.

This threads mint, he posts up some pics of his car being lowered a bit & gets flamed to bits for the car bra pmsl (I have to admit that I did dig the bra too)

Haz, get some side on pics up so we can see the lowering & a few without that bra thing on it.

If you really worried about stone chips, get some of the clear plastic like stuff which sticks on the car (as per top end bmws & porsche 911's)
If your going for the euro look, to carry it off properly you need to look at duttys motor, that imo is one which looks good:)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm not going for any look.. i have made my car my own. Every mod is thru my own opinion. So if you don't like the look of the car, don't look at it at all.

I like my car, with the bra on, and without it, I have it on and off. I have it off at the moment because of the rain. But thats my preference, not coz of some narrow minded people.

And here are some side on pictures that i did post up earlier in the thread.

Before
DSC02707.jpg

After
DSC02795.jpg

LOL at narrow minded people. You think i am narrow minded because i know for a fact that the retarded bra thing does looks s**t?

as said before, it does looks much better lowered!

its hard not to comment on the bra tbh

so have you got any future mods planned?

Suzuki Ignis Sport

LOL at narrow minded people. You think i am narrow minded because i know for a fact that the retarded bra thing does looks s**t?

Well not coz u think it looks s**t, the fact that you have to respect other peoples opinions of their own cars.

Like i said i like the bra, whether u like it or not.

Suzuki Ignis Sport

as said before, it does looks much better lowered!

its hard not to comment on the bra tbh

so have you got any future mods planned?

Nope, i vowed that after lowering, no more mods, just maintenance, and looking to change cars next year.

1.4 16 Valve 2001 Clio
yeh my next car will be in few months, definatly jap. Most likely civic 16 16vtec. or a del sol. I like the wheels mate, thats what i was going to do with my ones, then thought nahhhh black alloys. But actually looks well, and lowered. Jus dont like the thing on bonnett, but its ur car. Its how u want it like.

williams 2 turbo
regarding that bra thing, if you like it, cool. i have pleanty of cardboard laying about and duct tape if you want to make a matching one up for your bumper to stop that getting stone chipped instead. i was worried about the willy turbo getting stone chipped, so i parked it in a meadow full of soft fluffy flowers and left it there. never had a stone chip since, mind you i havent driven it for 4 months ither!.