ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do next pics inside

Clio 197
I'm looking for ideas on what to do next as I am getting bored with my car but a ly 197 isn't an option ATM as my insurance it to high so I'm looking for idea on how to make my mk3 look better and help me love it agen.

Apart from getting an Sx frunt splitter I'm stuck lol

Mods up to yet
its been lowerd 45mil on h&rs
25mil spacers all round
colour coded
sx kit fitted
and has a k&n induction kit

Looking for pics to inspire me cheers

th_39c99a88.gif

th_2a22cf34.gif

Iceberg 172
looks a good example mate! maybe de-badge the rear, colour the alloys anthracite/black, then code the front and rear badges to the same colour? then a bold colour for calipers and wheel centre diamonds? :)

Clio 197
Cheers mate.. Sounds good to me that I was thinking graphite grey? I need to sort the frunt splitter out looks odd without it lol
pie was thinking of getting my rs grill and bottom grill sprayed gloss black? As they are starting to fade

DCI100
Worth getting the grills sprayed gloss black mate :), to behonest its so easy you can do it you're self :)

Clio 197
Think I'm going to get the ggrills done mate..

I think the alloys a perfect they look abit daft with 17s on I had 17s onit before plus 197s are five stud bud

Fiesta st
Just get the graphite grey mate, if i dint have the roof done gloss black then i wud have gone for grey myself.

Clio 197
Think I'm going to mate going to get the badges done aswell..
yours looks well tho just needs black alloys to finish it