ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to use to get a Smoothie out of seats ?

My other half has just spilled a Smoothie over the seats in her 206 Quiksilver and says its stinking :dapprove:

So guess what my job is tonight

Lol :approve:

Does anyone jnow the best way of getting it out ?

Would upholstery cleaner be needed ?

Or will a wet cloth be enough ?

Would this be any good ?

00003077.jpg

As i have a bottle of it somewhere.

Last edited:
I would say a heavy dilution of interior shampoo to water in a spray bottle.

Then scrub and you will need a wet vac to get the excess crap and water out.

I would say a heavy dilution of interior shampoo to water in a spray bottle.

Then scrub and you will need a wet vac to get the excess crap and water out.

Ok cheers, i don't have a wet vac though :(

And don't want to hire one just for this :(

Shed.
Homebase are doing a best buy offer for the Vax carpet cleaner at the moment, the one which comes with a nozzle. £90, and a tenner for the fluid. RRp is £200.

Try gettong some All purpose cleaner, like stardrops, wetting the seat and scrubbing like feck lol. Then use the AG interior shampoo using a scrubbing brush and brush lightly, then use air freshner. Might work. Wet vac would be best tbh.

Homebase are doing a best buy offer for the Vax carpet cleaner at the moment, the one which comes with a nozzle. £90, and a tenner for the fluid. RRp is £200.

Try gettong some All purpose cleaner, like stardrops, wetting the seat and scrubbing like feck lol. Then use the AG interior shampoo using a scrubbing brush and brush lightly, then use air freshner. Might work. Wet vac would be best tbh.

I'll try the stardrops and the Ag Interior Shampoo.

As f**k spending £90 on a carpet cleaner that i'll never use again :(

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
There are worse things to spill!.... but then again, they have a load of sugar in them, so you will have to roll up your sleeves and put in a load of elbow grease and just give the seat a damn good scrub with some AG shampoo and a non abrasive cloth etc...

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've never had a problem getting rid of any stains using megs APC 10:1. Definately worth getting some, its about 13 quid for just under 4L (concentrated) and you can use it for loads of things!

if it still mings afters you've used what you've got, you come probably just roll up to one of these valet outfits and ask them to give it a quick going over with the wet-vac

I've never had a problem getting rid of any stains using megs APC 10:1. Definately worth getting some, its about 13 quid for just under 4L (concentrated) and you can use it for loads of things!

I may try some Megs APC :)

Where would be the best place to get it from ? :)