ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What TV do i buy??

RS6 C7
Off tv shopping later,

Looking to spend £700 max and ideally want a 40-50 inch.

I want L.E.D and 3d is an option but i'm not fussed either way. I know very little when it comes to choosing tv's so a bit of help would be great. I would rather get picture quality over size.

Thanks guys!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
You could always buy my Panasonic plasma 42 inch GT30B. 3 months old with receipt from amazon.

E46 320D Tourer!
I recently bought a Samsung 6 series 40" LED 3D TV from Curry or Comets. Cost about £750 all in. That included the TV, 3D Blue-ray player, Optical Lead and 3D HDMI lead, 3D DVD and 2 x pairs of 3D glaases. Was a right steal!

Just shop around dude, there's some right bargains to be had. Just dont get sucked in thinking Tesco's etc are cheaper. Sometimes there way more expensive that the major elctrical sellers.

Mini Cooper S sport
I really don't see the point of 3D TVs. I'm sure the novelty will soon wear off.

Get a 40 inch Sony Bravia, great telly.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
The 3d is brilliant from what i've seen. I also have a panasonic BDT-110 3d blu ray player - you can have both for £650?

Last edited:

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Hmmmm you might want to stay clear of any panny 2011 plasma's as they all suffer from green blob (don't ask).

RS6 C7
Ended up getting:
[h=1]Panasonic Viera TX-P50ST30B 50" 3D 1080p[/h]
Brand new in the box :)

I can't believe how good it actually is!, I think it was better than the lower spec L.E.D, It is a plasma but it's extremely smooth with 600hz :)

The only tv's i thought were better were some of the samsung tv's but they were £1500+

All setup now with the new sky package, Only thing i need now is a bigger stand:clown:
ghtfh001.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Ended up getting:
[h=1]Panasonic Viera TX-P50ST30B 50" 3D 1080p[/h]
Brand new in the box :)

I can't believe how good it actually is!, I think it was better than the lower spec L.E.D, It is a plasma but it's extremely smooth with 600hz :)

The only tv's i thought were better were some of the samsung tv's but they were £1500+

All setup now with the new sky package, Only thing i need now is a bigger stand:clown:
ghtfh001.jpg

Just don't look for green blobs lol

Every 2011 Panny plasma I've seen suffers from the issue! I've already returned 2!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
There is a patch but don't bother with it as it made no difference to either of my GT30s