ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels for my Dimma

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Ive just ordered some Hub adapters for my Dimma Clio - ive not confirmed for definitite what PCD etc i want them to be as i have been talking to Dimma - and they suggested that i could even convert my car to run Subaru wheels...... - Can you imagaine what the Dimma would look like sitting on some 18" Raceline Gold wheels, or some Gold Speedlines etc...........

Failing that i might just go for the normal Renault size, then i can put any 17" Renault fitting wheels on.

What you guys think?

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah thats the wheels i thought about....... think you can only get them in Subaru fitment too!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Hmm......... 18s would probably be ok - not sure about any bigger though, i need to use it every day mate - thats the problem i had with the 5, it was not practical whereas this car is ok driving to work everyday you know?!?

I was thinking 18" Super Ts in Gold - they only come in Subaru fitting though.....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nah mate super leggs are so much better lighter too!!

and in gold well splumph!!!

nickg123,

where did you order those hub adapters from?! ive got some 16inch ATP tosrions, however they are built for a ford i think, offset doesnt match up with the clio....

could i get an adpater to convert one from the other?

cheers..

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Hmmm not sure........theyre quite common now - I still think some Subaru Speedline rims would look good..... theres quite a few options 2nd hand then too, especially in 17"