ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what would stop speakers working?

clio cup 172
I know a potentially daft question,but....
I have a cup 172 and was fiddling with the cheap standard stereo and did the unblokish thing and actually looked at the instructions. I was messing around with the fade ec front rear and noticed no sound was coming out of the rear 2 speakers by the seats. I have checked the obvious - the balance etc. DO these things have fuses that could go? ANy ideas for an electronic pleb would be appreciated!:D

Black Gold Trophy
yeah probs doesnt have rear speakers mate... speaking of which I'm gona remove mine... save a bit of weight as I dont use them!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think mine does... sure I could hear one over my right shoulder rattling to the music yesterday!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Grande
if they are fitted you could have blown them by having music too loud so there was too much power going to them