ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you do?? Nurburgring cambelt snap

Clio182
What a nightmare. Definitely would stay away from the ring nowadays!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

What a nightmare. Definitely would stay away from the ring nowadays!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

as apposed to 10 years ago when the same charges were there ?

nothing has changed , though a few people have been chased for costs they tried to fight over big accidents

200 cup.
David.
Just a few things no one else mentioned. I now its a few weeks since this was discussed.
Where is the car and how long has it been there? The ring is more or less closed through the winter due to weather, so if its been stored at commercial premises since last autumn I hope you have an agreement regarding storage costs. If its sat in Bongard's yard- the yellow recovery trucks that normally take all recovered vehicles to the junction of the Herschbroich turning, this is horrendously expensive.
If you can scan and post the invoice from the track up it might make interesting reading. The track have not charged for track closure since about 2009. There are numerous bullshit charges for cleaning up, staffing and admin as well as damage to the facility, but track closure fees were ruled illegal, so if you've been charged and have an invoice to prove this then getting the 834 euro returned ought to be straight forward.
Andy