ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats a Tomtom one worth???

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Next door has new volvo barge with everything on it.

Got a 1 year old tomtom one says i can have it for £100!

Any good???????

Got garmin 3i at present, which is best???

BMW 330D
id have the tomtom 1!. bargin at £100 that is. i paid £150 for one off here couple of weeks ago. Brill piece of kit works through the windscreen and everything! (others dont ive found)

RB 182
It is a very good price but then it depends if you use sat nav much, my brother has the Garmin 3i and it's a very good piece of kit for the price and does for what he uses it for (not too often really).

1.4 Clio Alize, Volvo S40
g40steve said:
Next door has new volvo barge

Now I know this is a clio forum, but If u you think a Volvo is a barge u've obbviously nerver been in a T4, T5 or a 'R'.

On the TomTom front, get it, TomTom is the best sat nav out there, i paid over twice that for mine!

tiTTy & SV650
good for £100 defo, could sell the i3 for £99 probably as its hard to get them at that price and demands always there.

the i3 is great, I have one but touch screen would be nice.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Robbijay said:
Now I know this is a clio forum, but If u you think a Volvo is a barge u've obbviously nerver been in a T4, T5 or a 'R'.

On the TomTom front, get it, TomTom is the best sat nav out there, i paid over twice that for mine!

S60 or????? got tv (as in all tv channels) dvd,sat-nav,etc etc.

tiTTy & SV650
had a brand new s60 hire car in sweden in July as my mate works for volvo, talk about deceptive space, was so uncomfortable for 5 adults, really poor. 2.5 litre with bi-fuel and auto, what a horrendously dull drive lol

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Got it at present, only got unit power cable & holder for screen.

What am i still missing??

Typical rep man never kept any instrucions or box etc.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Revels106 said:
SD Card? thats all you need really and the CD/USB cable so you can update it.

Got the sd card 128, just need disc & lead!!!!!!!!!!

172, Tiguan
£100 is good. New slimline one came out recently so the older "one" isn't worth as much anymore.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Anyone update this for me with speed cams etc.

Anyone near Loughborough,

Cheers.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I was going to keep the tomtom & sell the garmin.

So would like it updated with speed cams etc.