ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats allowed...

ZX6R B1H
So you have a williams 2 and your wondering what grief you would get if you change anything... So whats allowed lol.

I want to Bin the door locks, rear wiper and the williams badges also the ren and clio badge from the rear. The 2.0 badges to be replaced with 1.2 badges and thats it cosmetically colour is staying monaco blue, and the wheels are staying gold with a polished lip.

Any views or am i not allowed to remove the willy badges etc :eek:

ZX6R B1H
thats my thinking, Its only a 2 Not an original WIlliams :D so wooo hoooo I hate stickers and badges to be honest.

audi a6 3.0tdi
well it goes like a 1.2 may as well badge it as one ;)

ok maybe not quite that slow lol

audi a6 3.0tdi
You've not seen the new one i got yet. You'll have to nip up some time and see it

I'd probably just go with de-locking it tbh. Williams (all of them) are rare now, good ones are hard to come by.

Why remove the rear wiper?

Did you used to own a Saxo?

You'll find it hard to sell on if you do-lock it.

You cant have a monaco blue williams 2 unless its been resprayed! Monaco blue was only on the williams 3 i believe! Wouldnt de-sticker it personally either! Would change the colour of the wheels, or even buy another set of williams wheels to do in another colour.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Any mod's to a Williams are a no go in my eyes.

Removing the badges? Should have bought a hybrid for less if that's the case.

ZX6R B1H
It has already had the locks smoothed but its a ropey job, both sides have also been painted and the stickers just do not look right. I was unsure about Sports or monaco blue as my valver was monaco and that was N plate. Sports blue respray it is then...

As for the rear wiper i just prefer a less cluttered arse, bit of weight saving and something i have no rear use for whatso ever.

Oh and i had a xsara VTS road legal track car, and my last little number was a euro styled nova which was all hand done :)

DSC00202.jpg

and

DSC00166.jpg

The valver i had was badged up as a 1.2 and some lad in a 5turbo was shocked when it kept up with him. and couldnt get his head aorund why a 1.2 was so quick. Its just purly for a giggle to be honest.

I'm going to start playing with it this weekend i think, If needed i can get another boot and stickers at anytime quick lick of paint to match and were away back to standard in a jiffy.

Last edited: