ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats everyone think of...

Silver bits look gay - the lexus lights look worse - its bit max power i think! Otherwise not too bad - just over the top. Oh, and there are too many cliosport stickers aswel. Slightly Nova-esk.

Stanced Honda S2000

it dont look rite at all. get it all the same colour. the cold air feed dunt look right in the top grill and loose sunstrip. sorry.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

not keen on the exhausts a bit ott. i suppose the silvers not that bad but i prefer everything to be colour coded.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 14 May 2004

back of it looks awful! and whats with all the stickers?
i agree,looks ok in the first picture but the second picture of the back end is awful. a bit to ott on the back end.

Thats why Andy left..shame! Nice chap.

First to have 18s and a big drop though i believe..maybe the only on these forums still.

-Rob

[Edited by RobFenn on 18 May 2004 at 1:38pm]

oh looks like not many people like ya car m8, wheels are nice! colour code in same colour as the car, take the stickers off and maybe sum sideskirts will look lot better

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

personal taste though at the end of the day. if you like your car it shouldnt really matter what everybody else thinks.