ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats everyones mpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

what mpg does every1 achieve and how moded is ur car/bhp achieved, mainly interested in willys (2.0 conversions) all replys welcome tho. considerin buying a new car at the end of the summer and ive always wanted a williams and i know they can be havy on petrol just trying to get an insight as to how heavy they can be. cheers jamie

Mazda MX5 1.8

mine - std - on a run average 52 driving like a pussy/stuck behind people

on a average 42/45

good stuff (well according to the computer)

my williams i get about 110miles to £10 if i drive it steady if going nuts then about 80miles to £10, its about same as my vtr was!

gemerally I get 33 mpg in mix driving, decided to take it easier this week, and by driving under 3k all week Ive managed 40+ mpg, but it was boring as hell!

02 plate 1.2 16v dynamique = 32mpg.....surely this is low, although i do mainly short journeys no??

2004 Racing Blue 182

not sure on mpg but did about 160 to a 1/4 of a tank motorway drivin, drivin between 70-120 yesterday!!!

thats in a standard(totally) valver.

-->BV

Clio 182

1.2 16v dynamique, 36.8mpg, with 17s and air filter dropped 40mm, was getting 42 standard driving normal, 40 when a boot it!

Full tank Sunday Morning

300 miles to York and back

Sunday Evening = EMPTY(nearly)!

Can somebody please work out the MPG for me please!!??

Carl

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

02 plate 172, standard apart from viper induction.

I get 38mpg on long motorway journeys and about 27-28 round town and hammering it.

Nissan Jewk

was doing 29.9 on the M4 from swansea to London, my exhaust also fell off so that prob didnt help. Town driving, i dont get any more or less than 29 mpg, pretty bad actually

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Well done a 40 mile run last night with reset counter and managed 38.7 mpg

Aint too bad if you ask me... normally I welly it up the motorway and achieve about 28mpg

Average around 27-30 most of the time..

My best was 43.5 on a run from manchester to London just to see what it could do. thats staying below 70-75 for the motorway part. it really drops off past about 80, did about 32 on the return journey caning it...

Nippy white cup

Yeah it all depends on how much stick youre giving it. Try it on the motorway, reset it and keep your speed constant then drop it a gear or two and watch it drop lol

I had 11.5 on the track at Curborough (mostly 2 gear tho)

Chris

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

172 mk2 I normally get 25-26 if I lend it the missus she gets 32-34

mines normally 33mpg. Thats mainly short stop start journeys to uni/work/gym and thrashing it nearly every night :devilish:

On a steady motorway journey it does 40+