ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats going on with my exhaust?

Artic Blue 182FF
i have a clio 182FF and i am having issuse with the exhaust! so the exhaust where the two pipes exit the car is rusted yes! is that the back box?

But the noise aint coming from there its coming from like near the front ov the car where it connets from the manifold there is a joint its had a new clip put on it but it is hanging quite low and sounds bloody awful and is rusted to hell. can i get just this section replaced? is that the cat pipe??

i can take pictures if needed

cheers

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
182 exhausts are w**k, if you want a new orginal one there about £600

Artic Blue 182FF
Does its whistle when you thrash it? Its likely a cracked flange on the cat

yes big time!! i dernt put my foot down! it sounds like a right banger ! cringe worthy like propper head turner for wronge reasons!!!

whats this likely to csot me to replace! as i cant afford a full system this month after having to replace the rear calipas its just one thing after another stress me out! but then i look at my car when its clean and fall in love!!!

deffently a love hate relationship ! ha

cheers lads

ITB BG 182
An on top of that above post (#5) get an after market one too which are cheaper but better made aswell. With regards to the cat, ask some one from NWS or JMS i think it is to reweld a new pipe on the end.