ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats it worth.? Dilema time..

Shhh
Right, i took a £7,500 (£240 a month) loan to be me 182 in 2004. The car is a 2004 (04) 182 with 32,000 miles on the clock in Racing Blue. Its in a ok condition, tho has a crack in the bumper from when i hit a pheasant ages ago. Not had the chance to get it fixed. Tho can be fixed for £90.

I owe £2,800 ish in debt which is really getting me down at the moment, cant seem to shift any of it, and the clio is eating cash like anything in fuel as im doing alot a month..hence 32,000. I could afford it if i was not in debt. I can take another loan to cover the debt and keep the clio. Tho id be level with the car, possibly negative equity on it. The warranty runs out in March 2007. Ive had many many warranty claims and am against renaults at the moment.

I was thinking of swapping it for a golf, or maybe going for a new basic 1.2 16v clio. Need to increase the mpg, reduce the running costs and get me outgoings down.

So, what would me clio be worth on eBay, private sale, or trade. Also what would you do. The clio is a 182 with all the cup packs.

Alias

PS - Anyone wanna buy it..

Golf R/Leon FR
the 82 would be worth around £8k ish id say
if you cant afford it dude and cant pay your remaining debt then sell it, i wouldnt get another loan to cover you it'll just put you in more debt.

Shhh
LoL, its in the forsale bit for £9k. Its a starting price.

I owe £5200 on the car so im doing ok. Can afford it over the long haul but short term i wanna be debt free as its a right pain in the ass. Could sell the 2 bikes i own i guess to clear it all.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
If you're not using the bikes mate - flog them. Or use the bike instead of the car. Surely better mpg.

What about a diesel for cheap running costs? £85 road fund on ones of 1.5 and under and higher Mpg by about 50% over petrol.

Clart said:
dude 2800 is not a lot of debt!

;) not that much really .....?i still owe about 4k on my clio but which way u go is always confusing . either way u still have money to pay:(