ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats it worth? Not a Sport (95 1.4 RT 29k miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mondeo ST24
Hi, I've been asked to sell my girlfriends nans car and I have no idea what its worth. The only Clio forum I could find was this one so I thought I may as well ask!

1995 N'Reg Clio 1.4 RT Manual 5dr
29,000miles, MOT & Tax till January 09
Current owner since new and garaged since new.
Exterior & Interior in what can only be described as new condition, bar one scratch on one wing (easy fix and is touched in)
Electric Front windows, electric door mirrors, sun roof, remote central locking, 6 speaker stereo with stalk controls, front fogs, drivers airbag etc

Couple of pics, and a link to my detailing world thread from when I cleaned it the other week..

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=72715

10.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
£900-£1200

looks mint but depends on whether the belts have been done, clutch, gearbox, and also the heating is expensive to replace if it isn't working

Mondeo ST24
Clutch and gearbox are fine, driven it once and its lovely. 100 times better than my brothers abused 60k 1.4!

Will have a look at the belts and heater.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i had a white L-reg, 74k one, heater didnt work properly and the button on the remote central locking didnt work properly, i got £900 for it last november, guy was a bit of a plonker though so id say yours is worth £1000 minimum easily with that mileage

Mondeo ST24
It has to be worth more than 1k, from looking on ebay and the trader anyway. They are all Auto's which are of no use to anyone really.

I sold my 121k 306 TD for £950 last week!

The markets quite flat at the min & it's 13 years old. Ok so it's a low miler in mint condition, but you'll only get about £200 or so more than one in worse condition with more miles on it.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I paid £1300 for a nine year old 1.6 Si in black on 76,000 miles. The market is stupidly flat.

It is in mint condition, but tbh for a car that old it's most likely only ever to bought by a first time driver for cheap. I'd say about £1,000 is fair.

Mondeo ST24
Thanks for the help, Pretty much as thought!

Will check the heater and stuff later, Its always been serviced every year at the same time as its mot by the supplying dealer.

If it was a 3dr I'd of bought it!

Mondeo ST24
Had a look at the car today, Heater warms up fine, Checked the service book and it seems the drive belt was done at the beginning of this year!

I'm really tempted myself now lol, anyone got any pics of any slightly modded 5dr Mk1's at all? Small BBS wheels maybe, or just williams wheels, nice and low?

Thanks

Mondeo ST24
Hi again, whats it worth now?

Only messing realy, she still has it and its prob done 2k miles since!

I might have it anyway, Just struggling to find pics of semi modified low 5dr's!

Status
Not open for further replies.