ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats my next engine mod

i wish!! not got that kind of money. i would love to keep my car for a few years kit it out to about 120bhp and beat some vtrs they wouldnt expect it from a 1.2

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Bigger engine.Make it a bit of a sleeper.It will cost bucketloads to get half decent power out of a 1.2.It took bmw years to get 100bhp per litre.I dont know if you could do it with a clio 1.2

ian

£2 to £2.5 k of engine work will get you to about 110hp.

Youd need

Cams, head worth, exteral remaping ECU (ie unichip), manifolds (both of them) porting, full manifold back exhuast and a excellent intake system for cold air.

Otherwsie there throttle bodies or supercharger potential have a look on the 1.2 turbo thread for my post

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by renaultsport83 on 21 April 2004

i wish!! not got that kind of money. i would love to keep my car for a few years kit it out to about 120bhp and beat some vtrs they wouldnt expect it from a 1.2
:)How many VTRs are standard though. MOst neds would have a few mods I would have thought.