ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats quicker?

TBH the myth that 206 180's are slow and crap round corners is a load of rubbish, I drive one on a regular basis and yes to 60 the clio (182) is quicker but It's only marginal in the corners and higher speeds the Pug definately feels more responsive but hey what do I know there's only one sitting on the drive

aye i love my mates 206!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
so have we decided that a hybrid is quicker then? :D

i know midges hybrid like the back of my hand and u won't need to do a thing to it for it to pan a 180 gti, its running a std 2.0l with 7k limit but weighs f**k all ( about 850 kg ) runs 14.1 @ 98 mph qtr mile, doubt a 206 gti 180 would even manage 15's...

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
so have we decided that a hybrid is quicker then? :D

i know midges hybrid like the back of my hand and u won't need to do a thing to it for it to pan a 180 gti, its running a std 2.0l with 7k limit but weighs f**k all ( about 850 kg ) runs 14.1 @ 98 mph qtr mile, doubt a 206 gti 180 would even manage 15's...

I want to get into the 13's when I go. Will have to be in November when its cold though.

I think im going to go on the 30th of this month but I doubt ill get 14.1 like andy did.

my standard engine hybrid would and has destroyed gti 180's. i 0-60 is 5.5 time on g-tech.
when i timed my other car on g-tech it got 5.8 and at fcs last year it ran 5.8.