ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the best backbox.....

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Im thinking of adding a backbox to my little 1.2 :D, the problem is I dont want something thats going to rattle my neighbours windows! Something quiet, had a scorpion on my old scoob but it was far too loud! Any ideas would be great! Thanks all.... Oh pics would be good if poss? ;)

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
is it really lame to only want the backbox? Ive got too much else going on with the car to pay out for a cat back system...

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
Looking through the website and im only an hour and half away from K-Tec! :D What would be better? Remap or Cat back? Similar prices?........

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be honest. You're going to no power gains from an exhaust, and a remap is a bit pointles on a 1.2 IMO.

Just buy the exhaust for the nice noise :)

They also do a recessed system too, if you don't like the stealth design.

Clio 1.2 Mk2 Ph1
My missus really hates the noise blah blah lol and Im gunna keep the car until its dead so I dont see why i shouldnt chuck some money at it! Im only the 3rd owner at 65k miles :D