ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats The Best Mobile Network

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Am currently on Vodafone through Carphone Warehouse and am due an upgrade. CPW has been a bit awkward in the past and Voda always used to block options on there phones as well as the traiffs being naff.. but the coverage was always great!

I want to get a D600 and O2 looks to be a good bet.. but do I stay with CPW or do it through O2.. so am I making a grave mistake!

Help!
Saner

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I really am torn.. I guess if I stay with Voda through CPW then I need a text based tariff.. which i dont think they do :(

artic blue 182
o2 are great for yheir online tariffs but customer service is crap.....get more sense out of an indian call centre!!!

know a few people on orange and none have a bad work to say about them

not had any issues since returning to o2 after 3 years with orange, who i left as they were slowly getting worse.

to cancel, as mcbunny says, you have to write and give 30 days notice, alternatively, they can downgrade your sim to a PATY which they done with my brothers after i spent 10 minutes arguing with them

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
i used to be on Virgin PAYG.. But i'm to lazy to pay as I go, lol

If I switch network i want to get my mobile number.. I noticed that O2 had some good online deals, but you don't get the option to transfer a number!

LOTS!
I work for Vodafone - I'm biased, but get Vodafone, by far the best on the market. Not necessarily the cheapest but always the best.

PM me if you want some advice on a price plan etc. (That's not a general invitation for Vodafone advice by the way!)

I found thnat to get the best deal with an operator your best off going direct to them.
I'm on 02 I can't fault them at all, i got my phone from the 02 shop they offer tons of better deals than phones 4u & carphone warehouse etc.

Black/Gold 182
Am pretty sure you can take a number to 02, but htey will want you to ring their 50p a min number, I just rang another one and moaned that I shouldnt have to pay for it until I got given a local rate number