ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the black nobble for?

immaculate clio 172
hi all what is the black nipple thing for under the passenger mirror on my 2002 172 doesnt seem to do anything and there isnt one on the drivers side mirror either Hmmm strange lol ?:S

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
mine worked then read 60degrees in full tilt rain. So i wouldnt take it for gospel at the best of times!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
now u answered that, i got another one for you - what is the square in the window screen?
thats were the glass goes :p
i read some were on here that its for sat navs or something along those lines because they dont always transmit a signal through the windscreen due to a coating they have onthem, thats why you buy aerial/signal boosters for them . could be wrong tho

Suzuki Ignis
now u answered that, i got another one for you - what is the square in the window screen?

Ive heard in France some of the roads are tolls so you have a thing that goes in that clear bit and the machines can scan it and it pays automatically.

clio 182 + cup packs
Ive heard in France some of the roads are tolls so you have a thing that goes in that clear bit and the machines can scan it and it pays automatically.

as above its for the toll road auto pass witch wont read through the heated coating

MG ZR 160 VVC
Where is the sensor for the Auto headlights?!

Think its on the windscreen at the top in the middle. as shown below :)
s592730w7.gif