ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the difference between, Cat cams, C&B and piper etc??

I have searched high and low and looked through ALL the threads I can find and I still have a few unanswered questions.

So....Im looking for some more power from my 182 and the cambelt needs doing pretty soon, so I thought cams were probably the best bang for buck, as Ive already got 4pots, better sus, itg maxogen, sports cat, ehaust etc

Whats the difference between, Cat cams, C&B and piper etc??

How do they differ to drive?

Which are the most popular with a mapped std ecu?

Will they ruin my normal low speed, 'day to day' type driving?

Any info would be great!
Thanks!

CatCams offer various profiles to suit your needs.

C&B, Schrick, Piper etc all offer just one profile that I am aware of and these are suitable for daily drives.

For the most part its a cae of you pays your money you makes your choice, personally I'd be speaking to my preferred tuner to find out which cam best suits me and and my car. For me right now, if I had a 1*2 that would be Fred as he has some special cams on the way.

Hello 'theduck',
Yeah I guess, It feels like that anyway.
I have emailed fred actually, as he was recommended by a friend on here [stu flan] but he hasnt got back to me yet.
Anyone else care to share their 'cam experiences'?
Thanks

Lionel Richie
yes at the moment if you want an answer you need to call me, i don't have time for e-mails and i detest pm's