ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the most time you spent playing a game?

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Asking this as I realised yesterday that on steam I have put in over 440 hours on Race07/GTR Evo and its addons. Thats not far off 20 days of my life sat in front of my g27...

Whats the most time you have sunk into a game?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I remember putting a good few months of 8+ hour days in to Gran Turismo 2 on the PS2 years ago. Making sure I got 100%.

I probably put over 300 hours in to Killzone 2 as well.

Golf R32
Back when Final Fantasy 7 was released, can't tell you how many hours I put into that as the time counter stopped working lol

Clio 172
Back when Final Fantasy 7 was released, can't tell you how many hours I put into that as the time counter stopped working lol

What do you mean back when it was released??!?! I'm still playing it :p

I must put about 30-70 hours into that game once completed, and i've completed it maybe 6-7 times? Then tried to do the extra bits and then got bored.

Currently Replaying it again on the Ps3, so over the past 8 years probably played it for like 600 odd hours but I can't remember exactly

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I was more of an ff8 guy myself. preferred the look of the characters. I find it hard to get lost in games like that now, fallout was the last one I lost life too.

Clio 172
Oh god. Yeah, I spent about 6 months everyday after/before work playing Fallout 3 unless I was seeing the misses.

Such an awesome game.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol, same as me used to get in from work and play it until I realised I had to be up for work again in a few hours :eek:.

RS6 C7
I wasted most of my childhood on call of duty.

25 days on COD4
20 on COD5
30 on MW2
17 on Black ops

Oh and about 12 days on Racedriver grid.

That's just the online side of it without the private matched & zombies!

Sad child i was.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
On all platforms, probably Championship Manager back in the day. Thousands of hours, I'd say, in total.

Lately, games like Fallout 3 and certainly Bad Company 2. Literally hundreds of hours.

SG9 Forester STi
The thing with games like Fallout 3 is that you can quite happily put the game back in and do the hours all over again just because you know there is so much you can change and will have missed the first time around.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I like the way we are all labeling ourselves as sad or as having wasted life...

deep down, we all know it was not wasted.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I like the way we are all labeling ourselves as sad or as having wasted life...

deep down, we all know it was not wasted.

Certainly not. £30 or so on something that offers hundreds of hours of enjoyment? No brainer. If it's quality of life and enjoyment is near the top, you're not far off contentment.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thing is, look at FO3 now, it looks shocking and bland compared to games like Skyrim. Yet literally hundreds of hours ploughed into it.

Gameplay > Graphics.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
New Vegas was nothing on Fallout 3 either.

I still pumped hours into it though. But it was no way near as special.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
New Vegas was nothing on Fallout 3 either.

I still pumped hours into it though. But it was no way near as special.

I was looking through my FO:NV Achievements list and it's nowhere near FO:3. I think I got annoyed with how many storylines and projections were linked with each choice you could make. Never completed it, sadly, and I even bought the handy 500+ page hardback book to go with it.

Listerine & Poledo
There are loads of areas I never got to look at in the main game, the book just reminded me how i hadn't really scratched the surface.

The DLCs were hit and miss too, but OWB was brilliant.

Edition 30
Shenmue on Dreamcast - Many days.
Pokemon Yellow/Blue on GBA - Many many days.
COD4 on PS3 and Xbox - In total around 40 days.
Vice City and San Andreas - Years.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I put about 400 hours into NBA 2K11, maybe 300 into 2K12. Only 20 so far in 2K13, but I've only had it since Friday.

All the CM/FM games combined I've probably poured thousands of hours into.

FO3 I spent at least 100 hours killing everything that moved

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Normally hit around the 270-280 hour barrier and that's my limit. The sole exception is Company of Heroes which is now past 300+ hours.

Others that fall into this time bracket are BC2 and BF2142. Not even scratched the surface of BF3 in comparison.

My dad's managed to crack 750+ hours on Bejeweled 2 - pmsl!

D.

I'd hate to think how many hours my flatmates and I put into playing Pro Evo instead of going to class or doing anything else.

I'd rather not know how much I've played CS tbh. Played since mid-2000 until about 6 months ago. Steam reckons I have around 400 hours but that's only since steam has been counting which hasn't been that long and will have been when I was only playing it on and off.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I have currently done 500+ on battlefield. 3

Got back into this when I got the AK expansion. I tend to rage smash things like monitors and desks when I play this though. Can be super frustrating.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The amount of time I've spent on LFS probably exceeds 400 hours.

On the main server I used, I drove something like 35,000km. Plus plenty of time offline.

F82 M4
Well here's my CS hours -

Untitled-3.jpg

But as Krispwee said that's from when Steam started counting a few years ago. It's probably closer to 2000+ hours.

Just remembered I used to spend hours playing Joint Ops on the PC, got proper addicted at one point, skipping school and what not just to play it!

Two 0 Shitx
The amount of time I've spent on LFS probably exceeds 400 hours.

On the main server I used, I drove something like 35,000km. Plus plenty of time offline.

I lost atleast 2 years of my life to that game and got pretty good at it too... Luckily it went s**t and my computer isnt good enough for iRacing, don't think i'll ever go back to it now as its too addictive.