ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats this all about f1 182 ltd edition

Tappd'd RS

Thats an Australian website mate - id bet its exclusive to them.

Remember the 172 ps2 that came out in france? It never came here, although they did release the Cup with CC.

Its exactly how the williams came over here, in Limited numbers.#Only difference is this is going to be more exclusive to Aussies what with only 30 being shipped there

[Edited by Smokey on 01 February 2005 at 5:06pm]

its supposed to be but look at the pictures, it has non of the cup bits, the owner of the french team was on here the other day, and he told us the above

The Tube

Oh right, so there seems to be a few Limited Editions springing up.

I wonder if any of these F1 182 Cups from Oz will be shipped here, seen as both Oz and the UK drive on the left....

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 February 2005

"F1 Team Limited Edition” of which only 30 examples "

suck on that willy owners lol
lol but there still x million 182s lol!

Quote: Originally posted by richy on 01 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 February 2005"F1 Team Limited Edition” of which only 30 examples "suck on that willy owners lol[/QUOTE]lol but there still x million 182s lol!

just like the countless 16vs lol
anyway im only messing not starting an arguement with anyone.

just think how cheap it will be to fix the 182! lol there will be that many in scrap yards been written off :p

oops lol! wrong car, well close enough

anyway im sure it will be another good version of the 182 when released!

^^another plus point to owning a 182 then :), unlike those old williams that go wrong and you have to pay though the nose for parts

the aussie one is a 182 with cup suspension pack and cup spoiler pack (unsure about the front splitter), racing blue with stripes, and a signed plaque, 30 total.

expecting delivery of mine next week, ill post some pics of it when it arrives :)

Lots of Alfas

I was hoping this link would be about a V10 powered Clio 182 super cup monster F1 track car.

I wonder how much they are charging for the signed plaque. Doesnt seam any different to what you can get over here appart from that.

Clio 182 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 01 February 2005

well you dont get cup suspension, or spolier or wheels

Wrong. You get full Cup suspension, charcoal 16" alloys, etc. And the rear spoiler. Were not sure if we get the front splitter though. But the advertising pics here show them with one, so Ill be wanting mine. The plaque thats signed by Alonso & Fisichella will be fitted once the drivers have been here for the Grand Prix at the start of March. And 10 of us will be going to a corporate gig in Melbourne, with driver training and a chance to have a hotlap with Fisichella. Plus the usual Renault driver training day. All sounds pretty good to me. So much so, I bought one. Pick it up next week. Saw it yesterday and it looks absolutely mint, far better than expected actually! Cant wait... :)

cheers

k00k