ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's this I've found?

So I found this under the spare wheel in the car, its all in French. Is it some sort of production line thing its got an order number on and stuff?

The cars nearly 15 years old now, it would be strange if this has survived all this time :)

9u7evube.jpg

mu3adysa.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd say it's the sticker that was used to sign off on the boot floor being pressed and welded in,
although it does say Visa on the back,
so maybe it's the receipt for a new boot floor after an accident?

Ten again it could be a random bit of paper completely unrelated to the car.

I'd say it's the sticker that was used to sign off on the boot floor being pressed and welded in,
although it does say Visa on the back,
so maybe it's the receipt for a new boot floor after an accident?

Ten again it could be a random bit of paper completely unrelated to the car.
Yer could be, just strange how its all in French

Monaco
well people have been saying it's been in a bump, its been crashed and had a new rear end. why would it all be in French if this was the case.

They're joking ;)

Welcome to Cliosport.

When I first posted gloating that I'd bough a mint, one owner, 28k mile old 172 i got two pages worth of "Was this the one that was in that rear end accident recently IIRC?" "Yes, It was written off IIRC"

Welcome to Cliosport.

When I first posted gloating that I'd bough a mint, one owner, 28k mile old 172 i got two pages worth of "Was this the one that was in that rear end accident recently IIRC?" "Yes, It was written off IIRC"
I don't really know what your trying to say, are you saying that my cars been written off? There's no crashes recorded and the rear of the car looks perfect

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't really know what your trying to say, are you saying that my cars been written off? There's no crashes recorded and the rear of the car looks perfect
No he's saying when he posted about his car, everyone asked if it was a car that had been crashed. And he's obviously annoyed about it when he's saying Welcome in a sarcastic way.

People take the piss on here most of the time, take it with a pinch of salt and move onto the next thread instead of taking offence. Everyone usually jumps on the bandwagon once someone comes up with something funny and threads get out of hand.

No he's saying when he posted about his car, everyone asked if it was a car that had been crashed. And he's obviously annoyed about it when he's saying Welcome in a sarcastic way.

People take the piss on here most of the time, take it with a pinch of salt and move onto the next thread instead of taking offence. Everyone usually jumps on the bandwagon once someone comes up with something funny and threads get out of hand.
Lol cool no probs