ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this worth

I've only had my 172 for a couple of months, but its not what i want from a car, so after xmas i'm going to be putting it up for sale and looking to buy another Williams. Thing is im not really sure what the 172 is worth as there's not much about to compare it to mileage wise. Its a 2000 X plate, titanium silver, 129k miles with full service history. Body work is fine, interior has some signs of wear, but I have seen worse about! Drives well, engine is fine, nice and quiet. Completely standard except for mk2 172 16" alloys and cd-player and upgraded speakers. So what do you think it'd be worth? With the mileage, it's obviously going to be one of the cheapest 172's going, so could be ideal for someone who wanted a cheap one to strip down as a track car. Ideas please!

Trojan said:
How much did you buy it for?
That would be telling! Don't really want to say what I paid, as it will probably be on here for sale first. I have spent a bit of money getting some little bits sorted though like wheelsI was thinking around £2500 myself, so doesn't sound like im going to be too far of the mark

Clio 172 Ph1
ShaunR16v said:
That would be telling! Don't really want to say what I paid, as it will probably be on here for sale first. I have spent a bit of money getting some little bits sorted though like wheelsI was thinking around £2500 myself, so doesn't sound like im going to be too far of the mark

Ah right, you got it on the cheap and are looking to make a bit of a profit? I'll keep quiet then ;)