ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats wrong with your car?

Its a 1.2.

Needs belts changing but i cant afford, so im playing roulete. Mum dosent think i need to worry badly.

Front brake discs and pads need doing.

Small dent in boot but ill get that out.

Interior pannels shake at speed (not all the time)

Wish it was a 182.

It will all happen one day !

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
exhaust bolts need tightening after cowboy fitter!
apart from that, thats it. best car i ever owned by a mile.

oh there is one other thing, its still mine. its for sale now who wants to take ownership of the duchess?! 2500

Clio 172 sport
Mines a minter except for -

Variable Idle Problem - Sooo annoying
Mpg clock incorrect reading - not really a big issue

BMW E92/Audi S3
Rattling sunroof, rattling suspension, it being French, bald tires, its dirty.. f**king stupid exhaust, funny front end

Clio 182
My hazard lights button is sticking... and I think the button that changes cd tracks on the steering column seems to have stopped working.

Had a few things as advisory in the MOT but will get them looked at when the service is done later this year at Rentech as I'm a bit dubious with the dealer who did the MOT anyway.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Wow, some annoying probs there guys!

Only got a little rattle in the dash sometimes and need to get one wheel refurbed.

Apart from that, it's all good.

A Flamin' Red one
Its a 1.2.

Needs belts changing but i cant afford, so im playing roulete. Mum dosent think i need to worry badly.

Front brake discs and pads need doing.

Small dent in boot but ill get that out.

Interior pannels shake at speed (not all the time)

Wish it was a 182.

It will all happen one day !

I hope it's your Mum's car then...!

Mk2 172
Whats right with it more like!!! lol
Paints falling off front bumper, paint on front lip of bonnet started bubbling, dash rattles

Last edited:
  Elise S1 B&C 140
Rattles from the passanger side door card and air vents, and rear seat, and rear quarter panel (most of the passenger side really) Odd as the drivers side doesnt make a sound.

Crappy aftermarkent exhaust constantly sounds like it blowing when its not - apart from that its all good (TOUCH WOOD):rasp:

Oh and forgot my thumb grip has splitand the wheel has melted :-(

The LCD on the Center Console is faded (aka it goes from black to orange.Hopefully this won't cost lots to fix)
Steering wheel is knackered.
Right Rear Stop Light stopped working on Sat.

Relatively small things.Still happy with my car ;Returns great mileage and has amazing handling and nippy performance.

I

invisible man

Dent in near side door, Bloody Tesco,s car park :mad:
buzzin/clickin noise from drivers door?
Paid £7500 last October for it, spent £1500 on belts, brakes, tyres & servicing and now its only worth £5000
Oh & I've curbed the front wheels

80MPG BEEZA
my biggest niggle was the sheer amount of cv joints the car liked to rip

secondly would be never feeling faithful in the reliability in either of my clio's both modded and standard hence why the vag has taken their place

80MPG BEEZA
my biggest niggle was the sheer amount of cv joints the car liked to rip

secondly would be never feeling faithful in the reliability in either of my clio's both modded and standard hence why the vag has taken their place

Mental 172 Cup
bottom ball joint!
whirring/droaning noise between 30-70
leaking sunroof
no cooling fan
some form of knock
ghey exhaust
to slow!