ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your car called?

I'm not sure if there is already a thread like this, but I was just wondering what some of you guys/ girls decided to name your car and why?
my little mk2 ph1 is called Nina, my sister said it has to stay as that for her selling me the car so cheap...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
1. Female.
2. Close to being one.

​are the only reasons you would name your car

172 cup turbo
I'm not sure if there is already a thread like this, but I was just wondering what some of you guys/ girls decided to name your car and why?
my little mk2 ph1 is called Nina, my sister said it has to stay as that for her selling me the car so cheap...

La la!! Dunno why just suited her

I named my first car (ph1) "baby" in the hope noone would put her in a corner. (the missus had a high level of input)

Haven't named anything else though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
c**t, seems to be what people shout at it as I drive it up the road so I assume thats what it's called.

Calling your car a "she" is equally as bent as naming it. Unless you're female and hot, then you can do what the f**k you like.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The rallye is called rot box and my son calls the clio 'the tvr' for some reason. The audi is called, wait for it - the audi.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My car doesn't have a name because i'm an adult.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
My girlfriend named my PH1. I thought it was Monaco blue when i first got it. So my girlfriend named her Monica.

L-Y Clio 197 F1
missus calls it 'bumblebee' cos 'it looks like that yellow one off transformers'. guessing shes trying to say LY looks over the top :/

L-Y Clio 197 F1
well i much prefer calling it 'an r27' or a '197 f1' when people ask what it is - think its cute the wife has named it, no shame in that bud :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
well i much prefer calling it 'an r27' or a '197 f1' when people ask what it is

It's a Clio. If they have to ask, they're not that interested...

Normally that's followed by 'what engine is it' and when you say two litre, they say 'ooooh bet that loves fuel, my 1.2 does 40 mpg you know...'