ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats your Clio 200 insurance quotes!?

Italian 3.2 V6
as title, what u guys been getting?

cheaper than 1*2's?
same as?
or more?

cheers.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Slightly more, but then I wasn't suprised as that is comparing a 6.5 year old clio worth £1.50 to a brand new 200 with a list price considerably more.

Italian 3.2 V6
odd, i only ask as over at the renaultsport forum alot of people are getting quite high figures!?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its a group 15E but this will essentialy count for nothing against the group 16 that is the 172s and 182s (bar the Trophy)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
£3500 for a 200 was the cheapest i got, its the reason i didnt get one.

182 is less than £1500, which was the deciding factor really, plus i didn't have to take out finance like i would of done on the 200.

Da

Less
I get quotes anywhere from £500 - £3000.

182 currently costs £400~ all mods declared :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Ringing around atm, best i've got is £391 with Aviva
Flux were £628
Directline £492
Hastings direct £465

Da

Less
I've had a good quote today - £570 FC with Greenlight (who I'm with currently), which is only £150 more per year than I pay on the 182! :approve:

im 18 and not quite got a years no claims but the cheapest quote i could get is £4,440 from Sabre and thats tpft and as a named driver on my mums insurance! how ridiculous is that!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I've had a good quote today - £570 FC with Greenlight (who I'm with currently), which is only £150 more per year than I pay on the 182! :approve:

I'm with Greenlight atm (have been for a few years) and i'm yet to find out what they'll quote for my renewal, I have a feeling they'll be hard pushed to beat Aviva though.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Greenlight wouldn't quote me when my renewal came round, no real explanation was given as to why they couldn't, ended up with Churchill (not my first choice after a previous experience). £950 FC 4 years NCB

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Weird :S perhaps too many young (assuming you're young) people have claimed in your area, so you've been deemed a 'risk' aswell

Abarth 500 Essesse
Maybe, seemed a little strange, i'm 22 so not exactly old, lol. I'll try them again at renewal time and see if they've had a change of heart!

Da

Less
That's still a good price at your age Chris. Churchill/DL/Admiral etc etc are all about £800/£900 for me at the age of 29 with 8+ NCB.