ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
It’s much more interesting in the videos than in person, I’m yet to see anyone break down going through there. Does that make me a horrible person for wanting idiots to ruin their cars?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh if you’re approaching a ford and you pass two broken down cars, see 20 people watching on one side and a guy with a camera on the other, and have to drive around a broken car on your way through, you probably deserve it.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
I went there in real life, cars come through maybe once every 20 minutes and most turn around when they see all the kids with cameras. I parked up in the morning, went to Maccies later on for 10 minutes then came back and some guy went mental on the horn cos I parked in front of him and blocked his view. It was quite a weird inbred environment to be honest, same day that silly c**t fried his lifted Discovery if you’re a regular watcher.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Me and Dan were on about this the other day.

The fail ones are the best. Some daft c***s around. What do they thinks gonna happen? 😂

Or on the flip side when an SUV gets fully stuck and Barbara comes along in her Kia Picanto and practically goes full on Moses and glides straight by, twos up out of the window.

Clio Williams 3
Wow!! That's crazy how stupid some people are - drive fast, create a massive bow wave that in turn completely floods engine bay including the air intake!! I get that's probably a bit too technical for about 80% of UK motorists. But on a basic level pretty much drowning your car in water is never gonna be a good ending is it!!??

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Me and Dan were on about this the other day.

The fail ones are the best. Some daft c***s around. What do they thinks gonna happen? 😂

Brilliant videos! Some of those engine noises afterwards make me fold in half cringing.

I can't really laugh too much as I once drove the work van through a 'puddle' and this was the view while I waited for a tow.

20201204_081118.jpg

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Spent a lot of time watching Motive Video recently though a mate of mine put me on to the them years ago as they used to use the runway where he lived. Technical builds and info on a few cars (jap) , They currently have one for their GR yaris which is interesting, especially as they don't just spout some figures, they full on beat and test the cars too.

Renault Clio 1.2tce
Hey Everyone!

As the title says really... I watch a lot of YouTube, and a majority of videos I watch are either car or bike related... but I'm hungry for more!
So what car related YouTube channels do you watch and why?

I'll share a few obvious ones and smaller YouTubers for a start:
- Austin Leonard - He has a VW T2 and a BMW E30 that he works on, does't post too often, but I like seeing older stuff.
- Boosted - For me, it's a little cringe when he doesn't know how to do something relatively simple sometimes, but I admire his enthusiasm 100%.
- Hoovies Garage - Honda NSX, Bentley Continental GT, AMG Mercedes, as well as some older american stuff... I can watch his content for hours.
- Seen Through Glass - Ferrari to come and other amazing high end cars to drool over, he annoys the other half no end, but I like him.

Plus lots more...
But what about you? Who should I watch?
Are there any good UK mechanics channels as I like to try and follow and learn and pick up tips for working on the old clio? Already follow Williams Clutch Service and Rainmans Repairs but he's over in Florida...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Are there any good UK mechanics channels as I like to try and follow and learn and pick up tips for working on the old clio? Already follow Williams Clutch Service and Rainmans Repairs but he's over in Florida...

A lad called DIYDaley does some good guides for cambelts on the typical Renault, Vauxhall and VAG stuff.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think it’d be rude to not have the screamer pipe in it, it just adds to the silliness which I think is the point of the car. You could plaster the car in ‘I love Jimmy Saville’ vinyl and I still don’t think the general public would hate that car anymore 😂

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
I think it’d be rude to not have the screamer pipe in it, it just adds to the silliness which I think is the point of the car. You could plaster the car in ‘I love Jimmy Saville’ vinyl and I still don’t think the general public would hate that car anymore 😂
Im all for screamer pipes just not hacked through the bonnet. But going by the shape of hole in it i recon the exhaust has been out it at somepoint too

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else watching this chap’s vids?

Seems to be buying up as much cool stuff as he can get his hands on. Have a look at his other vids, must have spent millions recently (2x RS200’s, group B Audi, ken block’s car, WRC stuff, cosworths and modern Lambo specials etc)

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
I’m sure I’ll need this guide one day. To me, the ultimate Ferrari. Better than the F40 IMO.

Controversial to say it’s better than an F40. The F40 is considered one of the best of all time and few would choose an F50 over it. That said, despite the F50s unfortunate looks I think I’d choose the V12 over the V8

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The F40 is the development of a not very good Group B car.

The F50 uses the engine of one of best Ferrari Formula 1 cars of all time, and benefits from some seriously gucci chassis design.

Controversial view, but I think it’s more controversial because the F40 was just so bloody fast and people forget there’s more to a car than just laptimes.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The F40 is the development of a not very good Group B car.

The F50 uses the engine of one of best Ferrari Formula 1 cars of all time, and benefits from some seriously gucci chassis design.

Controversial view, but I think it’s more controversial because the F40 was just so bloody fast and people forget there’s more to a car than just laptimes.

F50 for me mostly because NA, but also because screaming 12 cylinder howl.

Dog Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
This came up on my recommended, probably from watching that Monkey London video on the metro.

f**king HELL. Has this c**t got skittles induced ADHD? He's far too excitable for my liking and just screams attention seeker.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
This came up on my recommended, probably from watching that Monkey London video on the metro.

f**king HELL. Has this c**t got skittles induced ADHD? He's far too excitable for my liking and just screams attention seeker.

He’ll have absolutely no chance of that car wash company paying for that repair!

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus

Nothing to worry about. Car washes are notorious for their law abiding, honest and fully insured business.