ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I watch... a lot (although at the moment it's mainly bikes)

Cars:
1320video
Anishvin
BridgeToGantry
Car Throttle
Carfection
Carwow
Doug DeMuro
evo
George Karellas (restores old cars, videography is fantastic)
Joe Achilles
LegitStreetCars (enthusiastic American with an E55)
Nick Murray (Kiwi bloke with a 911, a bit obsessed with his dog but amusing)
Pistonheads
RegularCarReviews
Road and Race (because he did an M3 series, currently I think he's buying or bought a 182)
@Scrooge Media
SOL (I've warmed to him again)
Tavarish (buys expensive cars cheaply)
TGE TV
The Smoking Tire
White Details (there are cars in there I guess..)
WTF1

Bikes:
44Teeth
650ib
Baron Von Grumble
BikeWorld
Do It With Dan
Fast Bikes Magazine
Joanna F Benz
Lamb Chop Rides
MCN
Motocyclist Magazine (they do interesting commute videos)
Mr Temjin
RoyalJordanian
Smo
snowcat
spicy110
TheMissendenFlyer
Two Wheel Review

I may have a problem...
Your car list is almost identical to mine!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Surprised nobody has mentioned salomondrin yet, he’s got an epic list of cars currently!

I also like Jon olsson who dies a decent amount of car stuff too.

Schmee does my head in, such a schmarmy dick.

Jww is cool.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Surprised nobody has mentioned salomondrin yet, he’s got an epic list of cars currently!

I also like Jon olsson who dies a decent amount of car stuff too.

Schmee does my head in, such a schmarmy dick.

Jww is cool.
I used to watch Alejandro but the sheer quantity of videos he puts out means I watch absolutely none of them anymore

Tavarish is good, he’s putting a manual box in an SL55 AMG. Looking forward to seeing how that comes out?
I've always liked them. I watched one where he changed the suspension for some coilovers etc. I'll probably watch the gearbox swap one too.

I watched a few more videos over the weekend, one where Tavarish went & bought a pearl white (wrapped) n/a Supra, and one where he carried on f**king around with that shed MR2 Turbo conversion car he bought.
I also watched a update on that Legit Street Cars dude, where he was putting some methanol shizz in his E55.
They're my favourite people right now. I've watched a few from SamCrac but he does my head in!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
watched a couple more of Harry's garage videos, the ones where he rides his bike over the Pyrenees. Almost makes me want to buy a bike.

Flamer Barn Find
DannyDC2 - He's just deleted some of his videos, including the left foot braking in his Volvo T5 which had footage at the start of him kicking it round country lanes. I suspect Plod may have got in touch with him about it as his number plate was visible etc.
Adam Ivell
Lee Lockwood

JamieFYD Is a helmet - a lad at work is the original importer of his old Black Auto Soarer. He bought it back of Jamie a few months ago and reckons it was fucked.
Boosted is a bit strange. the whole thing with giving the car back to the dealer didn't sit right with me.

I've just started making the odd video on youtube so a shameless plug.... find Dec_NE and try and help some of my videos get over 10 views ;)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Is that the one hosted by turbo Yoda?

They should use his voice in hospitals rather than anesthetic, bloke could put ADHD kids to sleep.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Juiceboxforyoudotcom (One of my favorites, a bunch of funny irish guys resurrecting a AE86 from a field and general craic)
Boostedboiz (700bhp+ ebay special hondas, turbo'd 4x4 minivans etc)
Cleetus McFarland (8second vett kart)
PFISpeed
AvE
Mighty Car mods
Hoonigan
The Workshop
Spooledup.tv
Bad Obsession
2stroke Stuffing
1320video
Bridgetogantry
Noriyaro (American living in japan and into the jap car culture/drifting)
Finnigans Garage (the guy from Roadkill)

Needless to say, I watch a good bit.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Hi guys I'm Shmee

*Load of crap in a ridiculously long video about a car that no one will ever have a chance to buy*

Chhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

That's the reason I prefer channels like Boostedboiz, all affordable yet mental stuff. They shoved a boosted K20 into an STI Impreza recently and they're going for 800ish bhp with it, the engine is hanging out of the bonnet lol. One of the guys they film with is knocking together a S2000 with parts lying around his workshop and is aiming for 7sec 1/4's.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Juiceboxforyoudotcom (One of my favorites, a bunch of funny irish guys resurrecting a AE86 from a field and general craic)
PFISpeed
AvE
Mighty Car mods
Hoonigan
The Workshop
Spooledup.tv
Bad Obsession
2stroke Stuffing
1320video
Bridgetogantry

AvE is the best, FOCUS YOU FACK!

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Sam crac. He repairs salvage cars. Doing a focus rs and an rs7 at the moment.
Car throttle purely for the v6 mx5 at the moment.

Have you looked up the price for that conversion? £6k... I think I'd rather have a built, boosted 1.8 and a sorted chassis for that kind of money.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
PFISpeed
AvE
Mighty Car mods
Hoonigan
The Workshop
Spooledup.tv
Bad Obsession
2stroke Stuffing
1320video
Bridgetogantry

Bloody hell, i thought i watched a lot of youtube ?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Lol, I don't pay a TV licence for that reason. If I get a minute to watch anything there's always better stuff on youtube.

RS Clio 182
I love the Harry's Garage reviews of the old 80's supercars like the Countach. Cars you had as Bburago models as a kid on your shelf hehe.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Jeff builds at home.

Apart from his constant umming and arrring in his stupid Australian access his content is good.

Skid factory isn’t on enough

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
DannyDC2 - He's just deleted some of his videos, including the left foot braking in his Volvo T5 which had footage at the start of him kicking it round country lanes. I suspect Plod may have got in touch with him about it as his number plate was visible etc.
Adam Ivell
Lee Lockwood

JamieFYD Is a helmet - a lad at work is the original importer of his old Black Auto Soarer. He bought it back of Jamie a few months ago and reckons it was fucked.
Boosted is a bit strange. the whole thing with giving the car back to the dealer didn't sit right with me.

I've just started making the odd video on youtube so a shameless plug.... find Dec_NE and try and help some of my videos get over 10 views ;)

Hes a proper helmet in real life as well, Goes about like hes some massive star and a right petrol head yet the c**t doesnt have a clue about anything to actually do with cars, Just a lifestyler. I cringe thinking i let him do my Megane now....