ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Flamer Barn Find
Hes a proper helmet in real life as well, Goes about like hes some massive star and a right petrol head yet the c**t doesnt have a clue about anything to actually do with cars, Just a lifestyler. I cringe thinking i let him do my Megane now....
The lad at work who owns Jamies old soarer reckons he's a proper tool. I'll go and view the megane video now. I cringe watching him on videos as it's clear he hasn't got a f**king clue.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
He doesn't have any actual knowledge of cars, Just all the shite that goes with it. I thought he was gonna be clued up but it was like talking to a child about the more technical side of cars and what had been done to mine.

That's the reason I prefer channels like Boostedboiz, all affordable yet mental stuff. They shoved a boosted K20 into an STI Impreza recently and they're going for 800ish bhp with it, the engine is hanging out of the bonnet lol. One of the guys they film with is knocking together a S2000 with parts lying around his workshop and is aiming for 7sec 1/4's.

lol just laying around brents a legend, really knows his stuff. Just wish they both made more videos at the minute its probably the 2 only channels I can watch all the way through

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
He doesn't have any actual knowledge of cars, Just all the shite that goes with it. I thought he was gonna be clued up but it was like talking to a child about the more technical side of cars and what had been done to mine.

Will watch the video later.

How did you get in contact? Did you apply or did he contact you?

He seems a little clueless but comes across as a nice guy. Is that not the case?

Did he pay you to use your car?

Sorry to ask all the questions, just interested.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Will watch the video later.

How did you get in contact? Did you apply or did he contact you?

He seems a little clueless but comes across as a nice guy. Is that not the case?

Did he pay you to use your car?

Sorry to ask all the questions, just interested.

He was up in Glasgow and was looking for stuff for the channel.

Thinks hes more famous than he is, Doesnt even bother with interacting with anyone on the channel after the video is up etc, Nah not paid lol.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Couple of channels I have been watching recently are Rich Rebuilds who is currently rebuilding a Tesla Model S which was previously flooded and Samcrac who buys write offs from salvage, fixes them up and sells them on. He’s fixing up a Focus RS and Audi RS7 at the moment.

I was bored last night and remembered Tavarish on there, so I thought I'd see what he's been up too.. he's got a twin turbo Gallardo spider, supposedly 1000 horses, but in true Tavarish fashion it doesn't run properly. He reckons it's good for 1600!

I watched some more Tavarish last night, the geezer has too many cars!
I also watched his mate Hoovies Garage, the nutter has gone and bought a Phantom!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I guess this is car related, I’m not even into these toy cars but find his videos a compelling watch, I think his very calm voice helps too..

The Skeed Fictory is improving a lot recently, Al is a lot better on camera now. Although this Barra build seems to have been going on forever.

I've been watching a lot of Cleetus McFarland recently. I just found their channel so have been catching up on all of their builds.

This tour is proper interesting if you don't know much about jet engines!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm so glad that everyone else finds Shmee as f*cking annoying as I do.

Bad Obsession Motorsport
Danny DC2
tommyfyeah
White Details
Obsessed Garage
The Skid Factory
Throtl (mainly for Micky's RX7 build)
TJ Hunt (mainly for the RX7 build)
Adam LZ
Taylor Ray
Boqer123
6TWO1
MrJWW (sometimes, depends on content)
Eric The Car Guy
Carwow
EVO TV
Harry's Garage

Loads more but I can't think atm.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
What is infinitely more annoying than Schmee is the fact that very occasionally there is a car he reviews that i think I would love to watch. Click on it and everytime i get as far as him finishing telling his audience his name with that spasticated grin on his face and i turn it off and normally swear loudly at the TV how much of a c**t I think he is. Not many other people have that talent.

Anyway, most have probably already been mentioned but these are who i watch:

AMMO NYC
Carfection - much better with Henry rather than Alex Goy
LivingLifeFast - Much better recently as before there was far too much “yeah bruv” going on
Jay Lenos Garage
Retro Power Cars
Mighty Car Mods
Hoonigans - Build Biology has some awesome stuff
Tokyo Tuner - Like Petrolicious but for JDM stuff
Roads Untraveled
Petrolicious
Car Throttle
Evo TV
Harry’s Garage
Samcrac - Buys written off stuff from Copart and restores them
DannyDC2
MonkyLondon

The usual numb chucks like JWW, SOL etc piss me off too much (not to Schmee levels) to watch normally.

DC5
Adam Ivell
Street speed 717
Boosted boiz
Cleetus Mcfarland
Adam LZ
Car throttle
Might car mods
That dude in blue
Jimmy Oakes
Tommy f yeah
Taylor Ray
Rob Dahm

I have a YouTube channel I try to post some decent stuff on and I’ll be documenting my 172 cup build on there which I bought a couple weeks ago.
I also have an Integra DC5 too

Channel name: Max Crouch

Swift Sport
Never realised how popular Adam LZ was... I just know him as a fellow BMX'er. He's split up with Nicole hasn't he!?

Swift Sport
Yeah he has, he mainly does car stuff now and it’s decent to watch. He’s always doing something cool or going on trips.
He's got quite a following now hasn't he... Almost nobody knew him when I watched him as a BMX rider.

Swift Sport
I'm currently watching videos from a guy called HubNut who's a bit of a weird car geek who owns and reviews old cars. He's a bit hipster but he certainly knows his old cars, and has a fascination with wiper blades...

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm currently watching videos from a guy called HubNut who's a bit of a weird car geek who owns and reviews old cars. He's a bit hipster but he certainly knows his old cars, and has a fascination with wiper blades...

My friend was in one of his recent videos from the lakes meet up with his rover 827, totally agree with your description!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of mentions for Adam LZ in here, I've only recently heard of him because people started tagging him on my Insta posts saying I'd copied his Evo. What's he famous for, he's got 1m+ followers.:oops:

Obviously project binky is in my list
Failrace is good for survive the hunt, perfect thing to watch if you need some thing light to fall asleep to
Donut Media - recently did a comparison of two 350Z they bought, one got all the best parts thrown at it, the other got cheap knock offs, it was interesting!

s**t true I cant forget about the Boiz😭

Alright that's a top 7 because I've just spent the last 30 mins watching Todd try and get his CRX dialed in
Did you see what power it just made the other day?! And brents putting out daily uploads a lot now. I wrote further up that I wish they were uploading more lol

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Did you see what power it just made the other day?! And brents putting out daily uploads a lot now. I wrote further up that I wish they were uploading more lol
Yeah 1100 and something straight on the dyno haha

Yeah I love how much they're putting out. Cant wait until sho'nuff and the bully are finished!!😛