ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
(Not sure if anyone’s seen the other vid) The t**t who charged Ricky flat out could have really messed him up, madness.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
I stopped watching LLF or DMO after a few videos, as these 2 are to full about themselves, especially DMO who has some much rage in him. I am curious how come the police didn't made him a visit, after all the high speed videos he posts

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I can’t understand how both aren’t locked up? So much was made of that RS6 doing 200mph, these pair of clowns are even worse and don’t even hide it!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
DMO Dipshit needs to fall off his new quadbike at 180mph.

LLF is the guy who modded the s**t out of his M4 then did a surprised pikachu face when BMW cancelled his finance.

I think they are just as bad as each other but when you watch the video of them fighting LLF threw the first punch

F**k knows who this MIST is that hangs around with DMO

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Reflects poorly on Vmaxx as well. They let DMO record 200mph runs one handed while he recorded on his phone. Then let him back in for this to happen...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its all about being "Gangsta Fam" and "Gappin Bro's In Mexico"

They two should just not be allowed into any event full stop as all its going to do is get there followers and fellow ar$e holes involved.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Watched that video before. What a bunch of tossers. f**king windmilling each other like kids. Yet all the wanabee gangsters just filming it.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I really hope vmaxx takes action. Cant have people like that, its pathetic. Imran at Evolve needs to distance himself from LLF aswell for the sake of his business. Absolute joke.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Both utter bellends for this to take place where it did, if you's want to scrap each other then arrange a meet and fight like men instead of running about like dickheads, as said likely caused damage to other people's cars

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I really hope vmaxx takes action. Cant have people like that, its pathetic. Imran at Evolve needs to distance himself from LLF aswell for the sake of his business. Absolute joke.
Agree with this 100%. Evolve are seen as a very reputable tuner.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Products of our time. Makes likes bruv.
And the 'crew' hangers on. Just immensely pathetic.

How neither has been prosecuted, makes our systems seem laughable. Just lawless at times, giving pedestals to this class of pond life.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Seems Vmax staff / Crew dont give a f*ck either

Hands in the pocket going for a nice autumn stroll.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 09.05.50.png

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Oh the big "IM Sorry"

p.s - Watch the wa8ker in the dark green north face puffer jacket at 5.47

Last edited:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Of course he's going to cause as much drama as possible and do a video like that. The fact everyone is invested, whether you think they're absolutely pellets or not, is exactly what they want.

I mean, check social blade. DMO is making around 9-10k a month, just off YouTube, he's not daft 🤷‍♂️

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
One thing I do give DMO credit for is calling out VMAXX at the end of his video.

If VMAXX want to run an event like they are doing the should be standing by some crazy rules regarding helmets, Seatbelts, Speed off the strip and other things.

If the rules cant be enforced then the event should not be happening

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
One thing I do give DMO credit for is calling out VMAXX at the end of his video.

If VMAXX want to run an event like they are doing the should be standing by some crazy rules regarding helmets, Seatbelts, Speed off the strip and other things.

If the rules cant be enforced then the event should not be happening

Nothing wrong with how VMax is usually run at all. I’ve been to a fair amount of them. Everything goes really well, they’re big on safety without being militant and it’s one of the best car related events I’ve participated in.

What has happened is they’ve been a tad lax on their no spectator rule. That’s what’s f**king it up.

You shouldn’t need be told to wear a seatbelt or have to have people enforcing it. The c**t should just wear it, or preferably not so when he hits a tree he can fly through the window like a fat f**king javelin

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Of course he's going to cause as much drama as possible and do a video like that. The fact everyone is invested, whether you think they're absolutely pellets or not, is exactly what they want.

I mean, check social blade. DMO is making around 9-10k a month, just off YouTube, he's not daft 🤷‍♂️

Exactly. You almost can’t not watch. The business model bloody well works.