ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

yjfjjg.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah, basically @MarkCup its the tone of your voice. It’s soothing, yet engagement. As a Yorkshireman man, your accent sounds some what authoritarian. I believe what you say.

Sometimes when I watch your videos, I have no clothes on. Im in bed. So yeah, keep up the good world old boy. 👍🏼
Sound like you want to kill him, skin him and then cut about Doncaster in your brand new Markcup suit.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve just started watching that Jayemm. He does have a slightly annoying voice, but he does seem pretty bang on the money when it comes to reviewing cars. Binged like 15 videos already.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve just started watching that Jayemm. He does have a slightly annoying voice, but he does seem pretty bang on the money when it comes to reviewing cars. Binged like 15 videos already.
Ive only seen about 3-4 of his, but i cant stand the fact that he didn't use any of them properly at any point. Might as well just be standing next to them.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I don’t think you can really get away with posting that sort of thing these days with the police charging people based on video footage etc.

That said I’m pretty sure he’s well over 100 in some of the country road footage.

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
i started making composite parts for my clio and came across STREET BANDITOS. love their content.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Why on earth would someone go on that? You'd have to be mental. Was talking to someone about him earlier. Has anyone looked at those sweets he's always plugging? They are mental money. Apparently he is plugging his own business too.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Why on earth would someone go on that? You'd have to be mental. Was talking to someone about him earlier. Has anyone looked at those sweets he's always plugging? They are mental money. Apparently he is plugging his own business too.
Yeah they are f**king expensive for run of the mill shite.

Bmw 330d
I can’t knock him, he’s making a lot of money whether that be through selling ridiculously priced sweets or tickets to a stupid event. Either way, some idiot is buying them.

Im waiting for the day he smashes that Huracan into a tree, won’t be long. I’ve heard racing drivers saying be very cautious of driving them in corsa and as soon as the roads are slightly dry he’s bragging about having it in corsa and nailing it everywhere. I don’t think he’s as good of a driver as he thinks, nailing fast cars in a straight line isn’t talent. Although most people believe it makes them a good driver 😂

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I can’t knock him, he’s making a lot of money whether that be through selling ridiculously priced sweets or tickets to a stupid event. Either way, some idiot is buying them.

Im waiting for the day he smashes that Huracan into a tree, won’t be long. I’ve heard racing drivers saying be very cautious of driving them in corsa and as soon as the roads are slightly dry he’s bragging about having it in corsa and nailing it everywhere. I don’t think he’s as good of a driver as he thinks, nailing fast cars in a straight line isn’t talent. Although most people believe it makes them a good driver 😂

Yeah that is one thing. He's a total bellend, but is getting six figure views and obviously making money somewhere, so someone obviously likes what he is doing.

f**k knows why though. Hopefully he'll get arrested at some point.

Bmw 330d
Yeah that is one thing. He's a total bellend, but is getting six figure views and obviously making money somewhere, so someone obviously likes what he is doing.

f**k knows why though. Hopefully he'll get arrested at some point.
I admire his work ethic, and he’s not a bad DJ, also has some nice cars. That’s about it 😂

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
That's got 2 Lambo's and 148 Golf Rs written all over it. I'd be keen on seeing how many of the 150 cars either get fined for speeding, get wrapped into a tree at the slightest whiff of a corner, or bin it into the sea (via Monaco harbour).

Clio Williams 3
Just came across this tread. My choices are much the same as others have said. but the ones I watch and subscribe to mostly are;

Davide Cironi - great driving videos made with true Italian passion - love it!
Harrys Garage - this guy is pure class and I really enjoy the videos
Car Throttle - Funny and amusing
Salvage Rebuilds - really down to earth love the way Rob explains in so much detail
Twin Cam - loads of enthusiasm sadly mostly about BL s**t boxes
Hub Nut - I appreciate how he likes unusual cars
Furious Driving - a good mix of reviews and explaining

My favourite I think has to be Matt Armstrong as he is such a likeable character so genuine and I love the way he just gets stuck in and gives it a go! His videos are genuinely entertaining IMO

Just started watching ThisOldTony. Not that I know anything about machining, but I just love the style and humour of his videos. And he does have a couple of bike related ones

My go to channel is Donut Media. They have various shows within the youtube channel. My favorite of which is 'Money Pit' hosted by Zach Jobe. Well worth a watch.