ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I can only take Car Throttle in small doses, even Alex's voice grates on me nowadays.

I used to enjoy their earlier content but skip most of it nowadays!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Literally only watched MCM, DDC2 and Late Brake Show nowadays with an odd bit of AdamC thrown in just as filler. The only other channel I opt for is Super GT who does sim racing videos, strange as I'm not a sim racer nor play any of the same games 🤷‍♂️.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Been watching the hill climb tv channel on YT today. Live coverage and few clios there.

Got to love YT on your TV on a rainy Sunday. Lots of live streams of the racing going on these days, 750 motorclub and GT racing etc.

A bit late but I’ve just discovered Adam LZ, the compound he’s just got is insane

Seeing all that space he has just annoys me. Ive spent months looking for a unit, found one thats 500 sqft, have done the paperwork but I wont be getting it until the start of July as some refurbishment has been delayed. ONE of his buildings is 25000 sqft! 😩

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
Seeing all that space he has just annoys me. Ive spent months looking for a unit, found one thats 500 sqft, have done the paperwork but I wont be getting it until the start of July as some refurbishment has been delayed. ONE of his buildings is 25000 sqft! 😩
I know literally!! Even his mrs’s ‘small’ shop is more than I’d ever need! Fair play to him though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LZ is legit though, not just some cringe YouTube influencer IMO. He's like Tommyfyeah with a no limit credit card :LOL:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Loving the car cave vids from the late brake show, this guy is a Fiat nutcase, 30 PANDAS.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
A mate of mine put together a vid of our run up to C&M...

If you could throw some likes and subs at him that'd be much appreciated, his 205 vids are really good!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I wonder if you can get the black interior on the normal one. The red interior puts me off more than the big wing.
I think it's a great car but the styling is far too much for me (and possibly other people too, by the relatively small amount of them you see on the road).

I always cringe a little when I see someone over 50 getting out of one.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
The civic is a great car to drive, I would be worried about it standing out so much that people would vandalise it or something though.

David Stuart

ClioSport Club Member
I can't say that bothers me at all. Life is too short to care what other people think of you.

Couldn’t agree more. I went through a phase of wanting a car that everybody else likes. Then realised I don’t like the same as other people.

Most idiots are all about badge snobbery and 0-60 times.

I’d rather having something that I think is cool and makes me smile when I drive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk