ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your favourite car related YouTube channel?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Shameless self promotion, but given my history with buying way too many cars a year, I figured why not try youtube?

I'd appreciate any help getting a bit of traction, although, if I'm really that s**t at it I probably dont deserve it.

Update.

2AA7BBF3-4E78-4D17-9E09-C346F2F5A300.jpeg

That first rangey video has 30k views. Channels on 1700 subs. Mental. No idea how that’s happened.

Now gimme that sweet YouTube cash baby.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
That's pretty impressive. It's mad how some content just takes off like that. Nice work. You'll be shmee before you know it (you poor b*****d).

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Some people find a good topic, an active audience, and have that spark and style that just clicks causes growth like this, nicely done!

Me, I'm the complete opposite, it's ball-ache and a constant grind, but slowly the subs and views come, enough for me to keep plugging away at it at least!

Yeah it's amazing how some content/people just catch the right moment.

I posted a video about the GR Yaris and it got orders of magnitude more views than anything I've posted before, just because I posted it when a lot of the reviews were coming out.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Latest one is genuinely a good video.

Well done mate.
Thanks!

The analytics are tanking the last couple days, maybe a normal thing or maybe the algorithms have shunned me now?

Either way, as of about an hour ago my videos are monetised. Bring on the Lambos.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thanks!

The analytics are tanking the last couple days, maybe a normal thing or maybe the algorithms have shunned me now?

Either way, as of about an hour ago my videos are monetised. Bring on the Lambos.
Well I've watched all of them, so I'll take my cut of what ever you make.

Will be interesting to know just how much comes in from them.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
That's brilliant. What does he do?

Plush vids. He’s got quite a sense of humour, I used to help him when he was younger and we had fun doing it. He writes scripts and used to add effects to his story vids etc. The big vids are unboxing though, I know one of his vids went over a million last year. Look at the viewer demographic and it’s mainly 20 something females in South America (obviously giving the kids their phone)

Now he’s older he started another channel to do gaming (sigh) vids but that doesn’t get the views plush and unboxing does.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Done did a review.

Cant wait for this to tank. Wait till the Aston videos ready!

Dont worry though, I did a service on the L322 and then took it green laning whilst wearing trainers.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Done did a review.

Cant wait for this to tank. Wait till the Aston videos ready!

Dont worry though, I did a service on the L322 and then took it green laning whilst wearing trainers.

Should take the L322 on track and wear slippers. Bonus points if you put the dog in the boot

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Update.

That first rangey video has 30k views. Channels on 1700 subs. Mental. No idea how that’s happened.

Now gimme that sweet YouTube cash baby.

Update.

2,400 subs

First Rangey vid on 50k.

Mental, still.

One thing I have noticed is just how "hard core Range Rover" my subscribers seem to ( mostly) be. Looking at viewing figures for the non-rangey content...

1645609430145.png

A L322 video will do a thousand views in 24 hours, any review or TT video falls way short of that haha.

Anyway, TT's getting sold so if anyone knows of a fucked 182 project I'm all ears!

Update.

2,400 subs

First Rangey vid on 50k.

Mental, still.

One thing I have noticed is just how "hard core Range Rover" my subscribers seem to ( mostly) be. Looking at viewing figures for the non-rangey content...

View attachment 1581491

A L322 video will do a thousand views in 24 hours, any review or TT video falls way short of that haha.

Anyway, TT's getting sold so if anyone knows of a fucked 182 project I'm all ears!
I'm not keen on Range Rovers or Audis, but have enjoyed your videos anyway! Also subscribed...

RuskiWeldFab

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, RS4 B7
Hey I’ll jump on the bandwagon why not [emoji23] been a while since I shared anything here.
Enjoy or not.. your call

KEVLAR car body. How to make carbon fiber bumper. Carbon kevlar bumper finished. Ep.49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just been listening to the latest collecting cars podcast with Mr Harris and Brian Scotto and they mention the video below. Don't usually watch stuff like that but gave it a watch.

the jump over the women at 4:30 is mental....f**k sitting there

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
just been listening to the latest collecting cars podcast with Mr Harris and Brian Scotto and they mention the video below. Don't usually watch stuff like that but gave it a watch.

the jump over the women at 4:30 is mental....f**k sitting there

Enjoyed that podcast. Didn't realise Scotto had done so much. You don't really think of it when he's floating around in Hoonigan videos.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Enjoyed that podcast. Didn't realise Scotto had done so much. You don't really think of it when he's floating around in Hoonigan videos.
I'd never heard of him before to be honest but enjoyed listening to him.

The last few CC podcasts could have easily been twice as long and still be interesting.

The Jost Capito one was also good but his mic sound level was way off 🤣 🤣 🤣

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Listened to that when it came out the other day.

Wish they done more CC podcasts, I've just went back and listened to the Nicky Grist and John Mcguinness ones again

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I loved the John McGuinnes one ^. TT riders have a different understanding of danger..

Another shameless plug here. But this is on the R8 V10, which I'm sure many of us can appreciate. Especially in what's increasingly looking like it's last year of production. Sad face...

Planning on producing a Renault Sport one for the same reason, soon.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I loved the John McGuinnes one ^. TT riders have a different understanding of danger..

Another shameless plug here. But this is on the R8 V10, which I'm sure many of us can appreciate. Especially in what's increasingly looking like it's last year of production. Sad face...

Planning on producing a Renault Sport one for the same reason, soon.

8D19F9B3-F4EB-4822-B1D7-5ABFF9E2CADA.jpeg

:p

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
This is a great channel, worth subbing to and watching the old vids (especially the cossie one).

Always nice long vids and Guy has the right idea with the cars. Yes it’s subtitles only but well filmed.