ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what's your H&R coilovers setup?

1) can anyone with H&R coilovers tell me how did you setup your coilovers? and why did you choose this setup?
2) I am missing the special tool that adjust the height for the front coilovers (circle in green). can anyone tell me what's the size of that tool because I found something similar in BETA catalog but I need the radius of the ring where this tool goes (circle in blue)? if anyone can measure it up for me I will really appreciate it.

cheers,
Elad.

there are 3 sizes of this tool, 15mm-30mm, 30mm-45mm and 45mm-60mm. in order to choose the right tool I need to know the diameter of the ring (that circle in blue at the picture above).

182-racing-blue

Where are you based, if its local to london you can borrow mine.

In between cars....
I have a C spanner i can send you mate :)

Had coilovers on my polo but its away now so your welcome to it!

Clio's
if you dont have a c spanner and dont even know what it is then your probably not going to undertsnad how to set the ride heights and cambers and dampning

I know where it's located and I know how it looks like. I just bought a used set without the C spanners. I found C spanner in "Beta" tool catalog but they have it in 3 different sizes. that is why I came here to ask for the tool diameter so I could order it from Beta to be able to adjust my coilovers.

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I know where it's located and I know how it looks like. I just bought a used set without the C spanners. I found C spanner in "Beta" tool catalog but they have it in 3 different sizes. that is why I came here to ask for the tool diameter so I could order it from Beta to be able to adjust my coilovers.

Why don't you answer the PM's I sent you over the last month???:dapprove:

Your the one that PM'd me in the first place askin for stuff!!!

A simple 'I no longer require them' would suffice, instead of being so ignorant......some people eh:dapprove: