ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your top end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio V6 Phase 2
Back to v6.net? Imagine what other sites call yours when they don't understand the beauty of the cars.

*Not a dig by the way.*

LOL...... Most common one is "Where'd you get the body kit"

No, ...... I enjoy being here, and alot of the posts on here are very informative and it's good to chat with fellow petrolheads, and alot of very switched on guys/girls here too. Just a few occasionally drop a clanger and give us a bad name.

Last edited:
  Clio rs 200
Top I've had is 145 on the speedo, was down a hill tho, and speedos are never accurate so probably closer to 135-140 in the real world.

Clio rs 200
And so not to get a bad rep I would like to point out that was at thruxton race track not on a public highway.

Mountune Tractor
I never went anywhere near top end when I had my 172, could you imagine the carnage if you crashed at that speed? The 1*2's are made of tracing paper, the police/fire service would be picking you up from about 15 different locations if you binned it at that speed. Did you check your tyres before hand?

CS Po Po checking in for duty.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! Knew as soon as i seen this thread it would be a flame show and full of F&F quotes!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear.

Munson playing dead pan face throught was a highlight.

Clio 172 Cup
Hopefully you'll live to grow out of your youthfull stupidity. Roads ain't racetracks & the next thing we know you'll be posting a rant about the BiB for nicking you LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.