ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel arch removal after thoughts...

hi everyone i have removed my passenger side wheel arch as it was catching the wheels and was annoying me he he i am doing the drivers side at the weekend anyway can i just say the s**t behind the actual wheel arch was unbelievable to say it is supposed to protect that area is shocking at least now i can clean the area myself to stop that happening again anyway can i apply anything to the area to help protect and seal it so that no rust developes etc etc which probably wont happen in this cars life time lol

Breaking A 172 Replica
Watch the side repeater cable in the near side arch.

It tends to rub on the wheel and before you know it your side indicator will stop working.

Sam

cheers sam i noticed when i removed the passengers side the cables for the bumper ewasher jets were hanging so i cable tied them up and out the way so fingers crossed thanks for the heads up hopefully the drivers side should be as easy he he

RS Clio 200
couldnt you trim them rather than removing them all together?
ure either running huge wheels or seriously low, which is it? lol

lol i have 17 rims mate lowered 40 mm to be honest they were well worn and they were very flimsy so i took the fooking lot out he he he

You saying you removed the flimsy black plastic bit under the front wheel arch? As I am looking for the driver side one for a 172 if they are the same?

Thanks Mat.

You said that you did the passenger side one, and where doing the drivers side one at the weekend? Did you already do the driver one as thats the one I want?

Thanks Mat.