ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Cleaner!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Eyup,

I've been using Very Cherry for a good couple of months now and find it really good stuff, although lately I've noticed my wheels are looking a bit duller than usual. I don't know if this is down to the wheel cleaner or just my eyes :rolleyes:

Is it safe to be using VC every wash (every 2 weeks-ish) on the wheels? They're not protected or anything as they're a bit knackered but I like to keep them looking half decent! I just find it so much easier than using a mitt and that.

Thanks

Cosworth Capri
Eyup,

I've been using Very Cherry for a good couple of months now and find it really good stuff, although lately I've noticed my wheels are looking a bit duller than usual. I don't know if this is down to the wheel cleaner or just my eyes :rolleyes:

Is it safe to be using VC every wash (every 2 weeks-ish) on the wheels? They're not protected or anything as they're a bit knackered but I like to keep them looking half decent! I just find it so much easier than using a mitt and that.

Thanks

Are you using the acidic version or the acid free version? I wouldn't really use an acidic one every wash just to remove heavy brake dust and fallout.

If they are fading however a good polish should bring them back to life, just something mild like SSR1 maybe and see how it goes

As above, if the wheels are duller and it isn't just your eyes, don't use the wheel cleaner you are using.

If your wheels are properly protected, warm soapy water is all that should be required.

What is currently on your wheels?