ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel colour. can't decide

Clio 172 Cup
I've got a 172 cup but can't decide what colour to have the wheels sprayed. i was thinkin anthracite with the front diamond the same colour and a ktec carbon splitter. But I'd like white wheels too. just can't decide. any ideas?

Stripped yozza'd cup
I've been trying to decide this too.... Can anyone Photoshop some pictures of White and anthracite wheels please?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Silver on Mondial. Must be a very bright silver, makes the car look chrisp and sharp when all clean and sparkely

022.jpg

Last edited:
  197 FF Glacier White
Silver. No other colour suits Mondial, I've just bought one with freshly refurbed alloys (in dark anthracite) guess what one of my first jobs will be!!!!!!

Clio 172 Cup
Dont ruin the car by painting them pink or green.

haha no theres going to be none of that. its white, silver or anthracite. think I mite go for the anthracite wheels diamonds and bullets. It has bn done alot but it looks good so f**k it lol