ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Colour change on my Megane RS250

Car cleaned and wheels back on:

56a0a190-a173-bb6f.jpg

56a0a190-a181-b4b5.jpg

56a0a190-a18d-86cc.jpg

56a0a190-a198-fed0.jpg

Not to everyone's taste I know. But I think it looks ok. It'll do me for winter then I can get the wheels properly refurbed next spring.

Looks terrible, really can't understand why someone with the cash for a newer car would piss about doing a pikey home refurb/stop gap solution. I'd have just put the £50 you spent on the plasticoat crap towards a legit professional refurb personally.

It would look amazing on a white or oyster car.

That colour combo makes it look like Ronald McDonalds' track car :eek:

Looks terrible, really can't understand why someone with the cash for a newer car would piss about doing a pikey home refurb/stop gap solution. I'd have just put the £50 you spent on the plasticoat crap towards a legit professional refurb personally.

One simple reason I can't do without the car at the minute as its my daily. So sending the wheels off for a refurb isn't possible. And as one of them is kerbed I didn't want the soon to come salty roads eating its way into the alloy.

So a protective cover for the winter and then a proper refurb next year.

One simple reason I can't do without the car at the minute as its my daily. So sending the wheels off for a refurb isn't possible. And as one of them is kerbed I didn't want the soon to come salty roads eating its way into the alloy.

So a protective cover for the winter and then a proper refurb next year.

I'd have sooner cleaned the area that's missing paint and throw some lacquer on it to protect it but each to their own.

That's abit of a pikey home refurb though. lol. ;)

Still wouldn't look as bent as the red ;)

If the time frame really is a deal breaker does nowhere local to you turn a wheel round same day? Oh and another tip, don't let the Mrs near the car keys again lol

Still wouldn't look as bent as the red ;)

If the time frame really is a deal breaker does nowhere local to you turn a wheel round same day? Oh and another tip, don't let the Mrs near the car keys again lol

LOL.

Don't know any decent local places to trust with the machined finish.

And the Mrs hasn't driven the car since.

Turbos.
I think you should seriously consider passing all decision making responsibilities in your life to someone else.

Evo 5 RS
Whoever said they were orange needs their eyes tested... colour deficiency is a sign of a small **** iirc x

I've got to say, red and yellow should work but that doesn't look all that great IMO, sorry!

Clio Sport 182
I've got black plastidip and the matt black finish looks great. Undecided if I like the red on your car tho, get some closer pictures up of it?