ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurb Fife

Hi guys

Live in Fife and I'm after someone who can redo the rims and some bigger scuffs on my 182 standard wheels. The Mrs put a huge scuff in one a year back and it's about time I got it sorted and the rims are a little chipped too at the front

Any tips on a good garage or individual who can do it and maybe even a price?

Track 172cup
IPF in Glenrothes is all you need to know mate, their powder coaters and it's usually £30-£40 a wheel, i'll be taking a set of wheels there soon

Thanks

Will thyey get out the chips fixed too? And can I just roll up with the wheels on the car and they'll do the rest or do I have to have the wheels off?

Track 172cup
yeh thats for a refub and powdercoat of the wheels mate so all scratches/kerbing will be sorted (as long as there isn't chunks missing)

i'm sure their used to people just turning up with the wheels off the car mate and it's the best way to do it (just take your wheels off at yours and drop them off), don't know if they'll have the space to keep your car while they do your wheels but you could always ask, most things can be done for a price !