ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurb, price opinions

255 V6 Black Gold
What you think of price.....

£220

to take my car in one day and pick it up same day.

So thats wheels on the car etc.

Strip my wheels down from what they are now (painted white but not powder coated), blast them, and then powder coat them back to white and stick up back on car

think its decent price myself! be getting it done next week as its the only thing letting my car down at moment.

255 V6 Black Gold
that include taking wheels off etc etc

alot of sites (in my experience of looking around) quote prices that are for if you take wheels into them with tyres off etc...

320d
The price isn't too bad considering they're taking the tyres off then rebalancing them etc but to powder coat and refit the same day isn't a great idea in my opinion

When I had my old wheels coated I waited a few days for the powder coated finish to properly harden before trying to mount the tyres again

Clio Dynamique
Who does it in Leek? I just paid £220 for mine to be done at Top Marques in Fenton.

F82 M4
Tony's garage behind morisons petrol station. Garage doesnt have a name just one guy that does all mechanic stuff and one guy that uses his garage to do spraying. Awesome sprayer