ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurb with loads of pics, Marmite content ;)

Black Gold Trophy
very good for your first attempt at spraying.

I dunno if they really suit the clio though, from some angles it looks like you have no tyres!

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
How much did you get them wheels for bud and where from ? You done porsche a favour now you just gotta hope they give on back ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Hehe stu they had to be 40's otherwise the inside of the wheels would hit the coilover. And looking at that pic seems you had yours wound down quite a but more than mine ;)

yeah the 30s on mine just cleared! and my coilies were as low as theyd go! only vmaxx though! so ule have plenty room on the fks ;) haha

^^ lol maybe it will go lower in the future, but it's low enough for now I'll see when I get my soft rubber splitter ;)
And with those front tyres it's lower now at the front then when it was on 15's lol.

Btw wheel specs are

Porsche 928 s4 wheels

Fronts 16x7 et 65, with 40mm adapters, with 165,40,R16 nankangs.

Rears 16x8 et 52.3 with 20mm adapters, with 195,45R16 (can't remember brand)

Thanks for all the comments just need to sort my abs fault now :D

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Hiya mate I've just pm'd you i dunno if its sent though so thought I'd just reply to this :eek:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Porsche peppermint blue would of been awesome, really good job on the wheels though buddy

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
can you please tell me exactly what specs everything are?
and where you got the adapters/wheel bolts etc, how much, all that jazz?
i cant lower mine as much as yours as the bumps round here are huuuge but i want everything else like your setup <3 :D
thankyou please. x

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
my old wheels before stu bought them. should run 165/40 all round though ;)

clio_on_19s
clio_on_19s
Drive.jpg

Photo028.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
tyres were a pain to get on cause they had been at the bottom of the pile. but well worth it haha

^^ Mick did you have problems with the tyres holding air? Recently i've been having to pump them up every other day. Think about taking them off cleaning up the inner lips and re-seating them, and lol at the 165's on an 8J, madness.