ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel refurbes

clio sport 2 litre 172
anyone know of any cheap wheel refurbishers in the southend and surrounding areas?? not had my 172 long but previous ownner must have drove along the kurb to drive straight in a terrible mess, on a budget as everyone is but being a single mum i am on a tighter budget lol thanks..

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i had mine done at a place in hertfordshire, £150 for the lot, and very gd quality, might be a bit far for you though. aside from that, no idea, lol.

clio sport 2 litre 172
actually had a quote from rochford tyres they say about 50 a wheel but don't know if that is with the tyres on or off? but that works out at 200 for all four does this sound reasonable or can they be done cheaper?

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
www.lap-tab.co.uk

Got a quote on the way from them, but someone on here (Cant remember who) has had thiers done including tyres off, refurb, painting and re-fiting/balancing for £150 in a 1 day service!!