ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurbs in Essex?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
So the missus recently decided to mash up my Speedlines! :( I've never got a wheel refurbed before so looking for recommendations. They're 2218s; I'm wondering how hard the anthracite will be to match? I guess I'm going to lose the writing too, but that's not the end of the world as I can just get some aftermarket stickers I guess. Here's the damage...

BC13845F-708E-4584-88F2-DF5B1DF4490A_zpswkacn5ui.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thanks for the recommendations...

Does anyone have experience with getting a single wheel colour matched though? I'm almost tempted to just get a whole new wheel, only works out to be about £80 more. Get fresh writing too then (you can see it fading in the picture above)

Also I need new tyres on the front soon anyway so don't really have to worry about tyre removal/refitting costs.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Id buy a new wheel, a refurbished one will never be the same as the factory one.