ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurbs

Did a search, but nothing helpful in the results ...

Im getting a Punto HGT the middle of next week, and the alloys are silver. Thing is, the car is yellow, and I think itd look quite nice if the wheels were black. So, two questions:-

1. Anybody have any idea how much itd cost to get the alloys sprayed black?

2. Anybody know whether theres anywhere close to Peterborough where this can be done?

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw their website earlier, when I was doing a search online. But I need my car every day, really, and I couldnt take all four wheels off anyway to send them away ... Id have to leave the car on blocks! Its a shame Birminghams so far away, cause they do a drive-in service there. I like the look of the matt black on their site. Couldve done with somewhere local, so I couldve dropped the motor off, and they could do the necessary in a day. Can be without the car for a day, but not really any more than that. But where ever I take it, the car has to go with the wheels. If that makes sense.