ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel sizing issues

RB 182 FF Cup
i want to buy some different wheels for my 182 FF (with cup suspension) ive been looking a a set from the US but they only do them in 15x8 and 16x8 with ET0 or ET20 i know the ET0's definatly wont wont fit but im not sure about the ET20's i dont want to buy them to find out they dont fit and have to send them back to the US, will these be safe to fit with no modifying bits?

If you are going to run some stretched tyres and camber you will be fine, ET20 isn't to bad as standard wheels do sit pretty far in the arches anyway. What size tyres do you plan to run?

I'm putting some 16x8 et15s on, it can be done.

I'm gonna fit 172cup stub axles aswell for 5mm ish less track.

RB 182 FF Cup
im probably going to run like 195's? tyres confuse me what do you reakon will be the best size to fit? 195/40/R15? will 15's be a better fit?

RB 182 FF Cup
what do ya think then? these are the ET0 ones but this was a trial fit on a jack to see what they would look like
2012-10-22 22.02.38.jpg