ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel slammed back into arch need help with parts

Clio dynamique 2004
I was driving down a single track lane then after coming over a hill was blided by the sun and took the corner at the wrong anlge going through a post then a wall over a mound and into a ditch (the car looks imaculate for what has happened) after having a tractor drag me out i assesed the damage needing a new front bumber and wing then i noticed the wheel sat about a foot into the arch at the back im going to try fix it but i need to know what is the likely parts that i need strut, wishbone etc.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Get a couple of pictures up, one looking at the wheel and one from underneath looking at the suspension assembly. Will help us identify the likely broken parts.

Clio dynamique 2004
i will do just waiting for car to arrive it getting towed from the site as i was taken into hospital