ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Spacers.....

Clio RS172
I am looking at adding some wheel spacers to my car (The track on the front just does not seem wide enough for the bodywork)

I was thinking of 15mm per corner (front and rear) and using propper hubcentric ones. Then having the Geo and tracking fully set up.....

Would i be negativly effecting the handling of the car from peoples experience?
Does anyone actually manufacture/retail such a product for these cars?

The car is a 2002 RS172.

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

clio 5door sport rep
handling with the spacers on is fine. im running 25mm hubcentric on both front and rear wheels. with no probs. only prob i experience is if i have a few people in the back seats. then the rub a tiny bit..... thats about it.

Clio RS172
Thanks Neil.....
If they are the correct spec (which i guess is easy to find out) then the 'Renault 16mm 4 Stud 4X100 60.1 C/B - Each' option looks good, and for £68+Vat seems a good price. The the PCD and centre bore are correct then i think i might give these a try.

182, 6r GTi
depends how low you are, if reasonably low no more than 20mm rear 20mm rubs as it is with 205/45/16 with 2deg of camber the same amount as with 195/45/16 at std camber

Clio RS172
Thanks for the advice Spainsh/Stephen.... My car is at factory ride height as far as i know. If i were to ever lower it, it would not be by much..... but fitting 205's sounds like a plan to me when its time to replace the tyres.