ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel speed difference & ABS sensor

Clio 182
quick question... i'm planning to get a steel spare for the 182. the wheel i've found has a slightly different rolling diameter so it will turn 1.1% faster than standard. is this difference big enough to throw up an ABS error?

also, is a 15" 2002 clio wheel likelt to have the same bolt pattern as std 182 alloys?

ta

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
quick question... i'm planning to get a steel spare for the 182. the wheel i've found has a slightly different rolling diameter so it will turn 1.1% faster than standard. is this difference big enough to throw up an ABS error?

also, is a 15" 2002 clio wheel likelt to have the same bolt pattern as std 182 alloys?

ta

A) dunno - although doubt it
B) I ran a 15" steelie from a billabong on a 172 non cup. Only complaint on the 182 is if it's got cup suspension (and Lows) as the offset may induce rubbing. But standard and it should be ok.

Clio 182
thanks buddy. mine's an unmodified non cup so sounds like i should be ok.

anyone else had (or not had) abs probs with this?